+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I guess i think the reason RB's are more valuable is that they are more consistent game in and game out. (all things being the same of course). When you plug in a guy like Ray Rice or MJD, you pretty much know they are getting you a decent amount of points. Any WR, even great ones can have 2 catches for 23 yards on occasion. Obviously with a guy like Megatron that may not be true, but is is for most anyone else.[/quote]</P>

*how about when Ray was splitting time with Willis McGahee and MJD ad a terrable year last year as I remember it....Idk man you have to Rbs but I don't think it makes or breaks a draft...end of the day you have to have a team that gets ff points and it don't matter where they come from.... a lot of stuff factors in as to how any decision draft wise or trade wise<FONT color=#000000> works out for you....make got choices and hope for the best is about all we can do as ff*players...with some luck thrown in ,one can look brilliant or lucky depending on where your standing...[]</FONT></P>[/quote]

but how it ends up is moot in this subject, it takes the stratagy out of the draft. Becuase everybody should and would go for the RBs. The woulda coulda shouldas can happen anywhere at any position

the point is to keep the competitive and not a luck of the draw.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="DavenIII"]

Exactly, I mean the vibe I get from Matt <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>(and this is obviously hyperbole)</FONT> is that if his 3rd pick a guy like Greg Jennings is left he's gonna pass on him for someone like Donald Brown because you know...Running back....so automatically better, but only if there is a flex.

it makes no sense.
    [/quote]

[quote user="byron"] not sure about that comparison ![/quote]

How is everyone missing the bold part above, do people here really not read anything I write...I guess I can't blame you lol.
    [/quote] thats a nine letter word man ! give mea break...

and one thing that daven has said is right - people have started a WR in the flex, but thats only cuz they don't have a RB to play there and they get what they get.

But that doesn't make things more strategic

most teams would pretty much know who their flex is, regardless of position

Flex, QB points and anything else is really moot.

The MAIN thing that needs to be discussed and have rules in place is trading and the veto process or if there is no veto to any trade.

That is the one thing that lights this league up.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Flex, QB points and anything else is really moot.

The MAIN thing that needs to be discussed and have rules in place is trading and the veto process or if there is no veto to any trade.

[/quote]

sorry but the two big stinks that came up last year is exactly why we don't vote on every trade

[/quote]

and we cna't vote QB points til we know standard or flex

if we do a 2 WR flex then no way im voting for QB to go to 4 points

if it stays standard i may

[/quote]
    Only the Commish should veto trades. Maybe unless the Commish is involved in the trade. But I don't think trades should be voted on. I do think they should be announced ahead of time and someone should have the right to object and make their case to the commish. But to vote on trades invites to much conflict of interest.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Flex, QB points and anything else is really moot.

[/quote]
    Only the Commish should veto trades. Maybe unless the Commish is involved in the trade. But I don't think trades should be voted on. I do think they should be announced ahead of time and someone should have the right to object and make their case to the commish. But to vote on trades invites to much conflict of interest.[/quote]

yea but they are usually left pending for a couple of days if not announced in here.

Make sure u sign up for the email alerts to your regular email. They will send u and let u know when a trade inthe league is pending

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Flex, QB points and anything else is really moot.

[/quote]
    Only the Commish should veto trades. Maybe unless the Commish is involved in the trade. But I don't think trades should be voted on. I do think they should be announced ahead of time and someone should have the right to object and make their case to the commish. But to vote on trades invites to much conflict of interest.[/quote]

yea but they are usually left pending for a couple of days if not announced in here.

Make sure u sign up for the email alerts to your regular email. They will send u and let u know when a trade inthe league is pending

[/quote]

+ Reply to Thread