+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I guess i think the reason RB's are more valuable is that they are more consistent game in and game out. (all things being the same of course). When you plug in a guy like Ray Rice or MJD, you pretty much know they are getting you a decent amount of points. Any WR, even great ones can have 2 catches for 23 yards on occasion. Obviously with a guy like Megatron that may not be true, but is is for most anyone else.[/quote]</P>

how about when Ray was splitting time with Willis McGahee and MJD ad a terrable year last year as I remember it....Idk man you have to Rbs but I don't think it makes or breaks a draft...end of the day you have to have a team that gets ff points and it don't matter where they come from.... a lot of stuff factors in as to how any decision draft wise or trade wise<FONT color=#000000> works out for you....make got choices and hope for the best is about all we can do as ffplayers...with some luck thrown in ,one can look brilliant or lucky depending on where your standing...[]</FONT></P>

[/quote] but how it ends up is moot in this subject, it takes the stratagy out of the draft. Becuase everybody should and would go for the RBs. The woulda coulda shouldas can happen anywhere at any position the point is to keep the competitive and not a luck of the draw.[/quote]you are trying to get people to draft a certain or think they should ?...so making the rules complicated makes it morecompetitive..I think this leauge is plenty competitive now if your trying to get us all to play like you Idk man..!?!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I'm just kidding !</P>

I'm ready!! </P>

beware of the lucky dog !</P>[/quote] haha na, its just how flex drafts ALWAYS work out becuase your basically a ****ing urself if u don't get that talent at RB stacked if u can... it dictates the draft[/quote]well man I guess...the draft is fun I get my first couple moves figured out after that all bets are off I'm on the fly....love the pressure of it..

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I guess i think the reason RB's are more valuable is that they are more consistent game in and game out. (all things being the same of course). When you plug in a guy like Ray Rice or MJD, you pretty much know they are getting you a decent amount of points. Any WR, even great ones can have 2 catches for 23 yards on occasion. Obviously with a guy like Megatron that may not be true, but is is for most anyone else.[/quote]</P>

how about when Ray was splitting time with Willis McGahee and MJD ad a terrable year last year as I remember it....Idk man you have to Rbs but I don't think it makes or breaks a draft...end of the day you have to have a team that gets ff points and it don't matter where they come from.... a lot of stuff factors in as to how any decision draft wise or trade wise<FONT color=#000000> works out for you....make got choices and hope for the best is about all we can do as ffplayers...with some luck thrown in ,one can look brilliant or lucky depending on where your standing...[]</FONT></P>

[/quote] but how it ends up is moot in this subject, it takes the stratagy out of the draft. Becuase everybody should and would go for the RBs. The woulda coulda shouldas can happen anywhere at any position the point is to keep the competitive and not a luck of the draw.[/quote]you are trying to get people to draft a certain or think they should ?...so making the rules complicated makes it morecompetitive..I think this leauge is plenty competitive now if your trying to get us all to play like you Idk man..!?!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I'm just kidding !</P>

I'm ready!! </P>

beware of the lucky dog !</P>[/quote] haha na, its just how flex drafts ALWAYS work out becuase your basically a ****ing urself if u don't get that talent at RB stacked if u can... it dictates the draft[/quote]well man I guess...the draft is fun I get my first couple moves figured out after that all bets are off I'm on the fly....love the pressure of it..[/quote]
    Stay away from QB's in the first round.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Of course you did a lot of stupid things last season. .....Can you say Peyton Manning and Randy Moss?[/quote]

lol i won't be drafting for two nor springing a quarter mile back and forth to my house in between picks

your in trouble, i almost want flex because I really want to do my idea lol[/quote] it can only work if I get a certain pick
    I'll switch to flex if you do.......When you have an "idea" we all win (everyone except you of course)[/quote]
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and we got to find a 12th...

is Pizz hiking up his skirt and coming back?
    [/quote] What happened to bandy[/quote]

bandy quit last year...

he doesn't like when Moorehead loses his cool lol
    [/quote] he must have been imagining things....[/quote]

pappy is a lovable cuddle bear

I guess that translate over into canadian
    [/quote] them Canadians are justsensitive ! I miss Bandy![/quote]</p>

yea, those cananadadaians are suchsofties.
    Where is that POS?! i will beat the piss out of him!! I love him, lol</p>[/quote]Yea, where the hell is he??? I mean I know he would be a no show today cause the Yanks beat the Jays last night but he been MIA for a while.

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]exactly daven - hence why it turns it into a running back league. What are u missing wtih this?[/quote]

My point Matt.

is that if I get the wrap around pick 2nd and 3rd and my board looks like this.

#18 Still Available WR
    #20 Still Available WR
    #26 Still Available RB

I'm going to pick the 2 Receivers.

and everyone SHOULD be doing that....if they don't and everyone hoards RB's because of some supposed RB Flex advantage then I'll rock them, sure my #2 RB might be weak, but my #1 will be good and I'll have rock solid WR's and a rock solid flex in my #3 receiver.
    [/quote]. Well that's where you'll go wrong. Because the #20 WR is on par with the #33 WR. And if 25 rbs are drafted by your 3rd round pick, well then my point has been made hasn't it[/quote]

ok, tell me I'm wrong when I'm picking players higher up on my draft board, that's fine, we'll make our wagers again and see who wins this year.

also just like I said before just because everyone does something doesn't mean it's right, if 25RB's are picked before my 3rd round pick then that just means to me that people are over valuing the RB position and I'm gonna get a steal at WR or QB.
    [/quote]</P>

*jesus christ you guys are over analyzing wtf* in going to or what should happen in a ff draft...with 12 different players who all have their way of ranking, picking and playing....the ones who do the better job of it will of coase*fair better in the long run.... what makes this leauge competive is the players not the ****ing rules.....aside from myself we have a*collectively* damb good bunch of players that keeps getting better year after year.....what should happen is not whats going to happen hardly ever......so lets set the ****ing*rules*and get on with it !!!.....just saying..[]</P>[/quote]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I'm just kidding !</P>

I'm ready!! </P>

beware of the lucky dog !</P>

[/quote] haha na, its just how flex drafts ALWAYS work out becuase your basically a ****ing urself if u don't get that talent at RB stacked if u can... it dictates the draft[/quote]well man I guess...the draft is fun I get my first couple moves figured out after that all bets are off I'm on the fly....love the pressure of it..[/quote] Stay away from QB's in the first round.[/quote]</P>

"When you draft like Jerry Reese you don't need to make trades"</P>

All-Pro

so we are waiting on LT's vote ?</P>

is JP # 12 ?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Greg Jennings or Donald Brown? C'mon Scrappy. Keep it real.[/quote]

I said I was using hyperbole to make a point lol.
    [/quote]
    The word "hyperbole" doesn't translate to "stupid comparison's that have no grasp of reality"[/quote]

no but it does translate into making an unrealistic analogy in order to make a point, which is exactly what I did.

"If you have a business, you didnt build that." Barrack Obama

God help us.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]"If you have a business, you didnt build that." Barrack Obama

God help us.
    [/quote]

that's probably taken out of context, he probably said (or meant to say) you didn't build that by yourself.

as in you used/use roads/postal services and your business is protected by polic and the fire department etc etc.

I still disagree with the sentiment he's trying to push there....but your quote is misleading.

+ Reply to Thread