+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]I dont care either way. I cant put into words how absolutely tired I am about hearing about everything Obama nonstop....MOSTLY I'm tired of people who complain about everything, because general rule of thumb is; when everything is fine, quiet as all can be......but if something's wrong....open up the goddamn flood gates! Everyone wants a piece of the action!!!

There's a time and place for political discussion......and it's not on an NFL forum. Argue with each other in person if youre so inclined. But honestly....it doesnt belong here...[/quote]</P>

well I'm kind of with you on this JP I hate politics and talking about them tends to upset me....I come here for fun.. The last thing I would ever want todo thois ruin others fun here...so I try to stay quite.....but Ifail sometimes but here is the truth as I see it...buying into politicians rhetoric is a total waist of time I don't believe for one minute theywill fix one ****ing thing till they have to...and we all know how they do that ...."bailout" plug the ****ing holes and immediately start making new ones that will need to be plugged down the road....and of coarse they know exactly how to do it and what is best for us all.....its not going to change man ...I will do my best to make this ismy last political post....</P>

sorry everyone for my rudeopinion</P>

Got a text bak from LT. He votes standard. I say we vote on the compromise of flex and 3 wrs. Only reason he voted standard is because he's new and that's what it was last year.

What do u think of voting on the compromise?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I'll be back on around 4 til 8. Pizz u in for the 12th spot?

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I dont care either way. I cant put into words how absolutely tired I am about hearing about everything Obama nonstop....MOSTLY I'm tired of people who complain about everything, because general rule of thumb is; when everything is fine, quiet as all can be......but if something's wrong....open up the goddamn flood gates! Everyone wants a piece of the action!!!

There's a time and place for political discussion......and it's not on an NFL forum. Argue with each other in person if youre so inclined. But honestly....it doesnt belong here...[/quote]</p>

well I'm kind of with you on this JP I hate politics and talking about them tends to upset me....I come here for fun.. The last thing I would ever want todo thois ruin others fun here...so I try to stay quite.....but Ifail sometimes but here is the truth as I see it...buying into politicians rhetoric is a total waist of time I don't believe for one minute theywill fix one ****ing thing till they have to...and we all know how they do that ...."bailout" plug the ****ing holes and immediately start making new ones that will need to be plugged down the road....and of coarse they know exactly how to do it and what is best for us all.....its not going to change man ...I will do my best to make this ismy last political post....</p>

sorry everyone for my rudeopinion</p>[/quote]

nope, you are completely right Byron, the problem is the politicians are so good at getting their supporters to hate everyone that disagrees with them that their supporters don't even check to see what the people they support are doing anymore.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]I dont care either way. I cant put into words how absolutely tired I am about hearing about everything Obama nonstop....<U>MOSTLY I'm tired of people who complain about everything</U>, because general rule of thumb is; when everything is fine, quiet as all can be......but if something's wrong....open up the goddamn flood gates! Everyone wants a piece of the action!!!

There's a time and place for political discussion......and it's not on an NFL forum. Argue with each other in person if youre so inclined. But honestly....it doesnt belong here...[/quote]You mean like your facebook. bahahahahahaa!!!!! jk. Anything goes in thee thread pizz you know this
    [/quote]</P>

ok, Morehead Jr.....</P>

complain about policy, youre "educated".....
    Tell those people to shut their ****ing mouth because they are tired of listening to them? youre unamerican at that point apparently.....
    people call me angry or whatever, and that they complain.....what does that make all of you guys who discuss this all the time? Let me guess....youre all so ****ing smart because youre trying to make a difference. lol ok, peons. good luck fighting the good fight</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Got a text bak from LT. He votes standard. I say we vote on the compromise of flex and 3 wrs. Only reason he voted standard is because he's new and that's what it was last year.

What do u think of voting on the compromise?[/quote]

we can do it, but it's gonna get voted down and then will still be where we are now, Standard or Flex.

do the vote for the 3Wr + Flex I Vote yes for that, but after it fails then flip a coin for flex vs standard (when I'm there to witness it! I'll come up)

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]"If you have a business, you didnt build that." Barrack Obama

God help us.
    [/quote]</P>

holy **** you sound like my father.....EVERYTHING out of context. it's so completely obvious that he meant consumers make abusiness thrive. </P>

i hate everyone's political agenda.</P>

[/quote] Actually, I just read the entire statement and its pretty bad. he suggested that risk takers deserve little credit for their success. That the government is their senior partner. What he fails to mention is that if they fail, they lose their shirts. And the "senior partner" doesn't lose anything. Its actually a rediculous statemnt that is completely out of touch. It actually insults risk takers which are the backbone of this economy.....And Pizz...consumerism is exactly what got us into this mess. great economies build things, not buy things.[/quote] </P>

you knowsome people build a business from scrach maybe out off need maybe cause they like it probably both....some do things out of need are they allrisk takers ? I look at risk takers as people that have something to risk rather than builders they invest into builders not always tho...a builder builds a house to sell he don't do that he goes broke fast alone with everyone around him...jesus mh money is made from selling things which draws in the investers....I'm not sure where your coming from man its all about consumerism....a good product sells itself and makes money money that we all need for healthcare,retirement on and on and on man!</P>

</P>[/quote]

That's what MH's saying Byron

the problem is our current administration doesn't agree with you on that (or me or MH) ...and at this point they've become bold enough to actively tell you they don't....
    [/quote] well then I miss read what he said...sorry...when people stop spending money the whole thing is going titsup....I love this country and the freedom have but I have zero use for the well to dopeople that run it...they are wrecking it man and have been sinceNAFTA....I'm sorry daven I got to stop

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"].what does that make all of you guys who discuss this all the time[/quote]

Responsible citizens, it's an American Citizens job to be informed on what his representatives are doing and vote based upon that.

I don't care how someone votes (I really don't) as long as they have their reasons for it and they can back them up, what I can't stand Pizz (no offense) is someone who votes based on nothing, they refuse to try to learn anything about what their representatives are doing but then go on to complain about how ****ty everything is.

well it's ****ty because you aren't paying attention to what the people YOU are putting in charge stand for and are doing.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Got a text bak from LT. He votes standard. I say we vote on the compromise of flex and 3 wrs. Only reason he voted standard is because he's new and that's what it was last year.

What do u think of voting on the compromise?[/quote]

we can do it, but it's gonna get voted down and then will still be where we are now, Standard or Flex.

do the vote for the 3Wr + Flex I Vote yes for that, but after it fails then flip a coin for flex vs standard (when I'm there to witness it! I'll come up)
    [/quote]

The vote is in, it's standard. I say we just try to vote it out to attempt peace

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Got a text bak from LT. He votes standard. I say we vote on the compromise of flex and 3 wrs. Only reason he voted standard is because he's new and that's what it was last year. What do u think of voting on the compromise?[/quote]

[/quote] Lts vote means its no flex ?

+ Reply to Thread