+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

<u>ok, Morehead Jr.....</u></p>

complain about policy, youre "educated".....
    Tell those people to shut their ****ing mouth because they are tired of listening to them? youre unamerican at that point apparently.....
    </p>

people call me angry or whatever, and that they complain.....what does that make all of you guys who discuss this all the time? Let me guess....youre all so ****ing smart because youre trying to make a difference. lol ok, peons. good luck fighting the good fight</p>

[/quote]HEY, thats a low blow man. Im sorry, I dont understand the first patagraph. I never told anyone to shut their mouths....
    [/quote]</p>

nah it's not aimed at you or anything....its just that ....ther are people who constantly are involved in talks of politics....and someone like me who doesnt want to hear it, and if you say it, they call you uneducated, uninformed, and whatever else they want to throw in there....
    When the truth is, people like me are still the majority....dont piss them off if youre trying to change something, kthx.</p>

Listen, i dont hold ANYONE's opinion here against them, cuz i like you all.....i just dont like seeing it here, that's all. I find it completely obnoxious and out of place for a Giants forum.</p>[/quote]
    Come on Pizz. The list of topics discussed on this thread is limitless. You guys have talked about TV shows, movies, drugs, chicks, and racing car beds. I would suggest politics is just as appropriate. If some want to talk about it I don't see why it should be off limits. especially with an election coming up.[/quote]and dildo keychains.....
    [/quote]
    And dead hookers.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Got a text bak from LT. He votes standard. I say we vote on the compromise of flex and 3 wrs. Only reason he voted standard is because he's new and that's what it was last year. What do u think of voting on the compromise?[/quote]

we can do it, but it's gonna get voted down and then will still be where we are now, Standard or Flex.

do the vote for the 3Wr + Flex I Vote yes for that, but after it fails then flip a coin for flex vs standard (when I'm there to witness it! I'll come up)
    [/quote] The vote is in, it's standard. I say we just try to vote it out to attempt peace[/quote]

I thought it was 6-6 with Lt's vote.
    [/quote] I'm changing my vote to flex.[/quote] Lol ate u serious? Well either way there's going to be a vote on 3 WRS and flex. I was going to run it when I thought my side of the vote won so I'm def going to throw it when I lost[/quote] Dead serious. I've decided that the performance of a 3rd WR is more a matter of chance than knowledge of the team manager. I'm more in control when I can have more options. In other words, I'm agreeing with Scrappy![/quote] that makes it a tie vote....should be interesting how this gets settled...coin toss sounds good[/quote]
    The flex side should have 7 votes now. Right?

[quote user="Morehead State"]And dead hookers.[/quote]</P>

We've discussed this! come on MH! You know that theyre all called hookers when they are dead! </P>

=P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]And dead hookers.[/quote]</P>

We've discussed this! come on MH! You know that theyre all called hookers when they are dead! </P>

=P</P>[/quote]
    So I got it right.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Got a text bak from LT. He votes standard. I say we vote on the compromise of flex and 3 wrs. Only reason he voted standard is because he's new and that's what it was last year. What do u think of voting on the compromise?[/quote]

we can do it, but it's gonna get voted down and then will still be where we are now, Standard or Flex.

do the vote for the 3Wr + Flex I Vote yes for that, but after it fails then flip a coin for flex vs standard (when I'm there to witness it! I'll come up)
    [/quote] The vote is in, it's standard. I say we just try to vote it out to attempt peace[/quote]

I thought it was 6-6 with Lt's vote.
    [/quote] I'm changing my vote to flex.[/quote] Lol ate u serious? Well either way there's going to be a vote on 3 WRS and flex. I was going to run it when I thought my side of the vote won so I'm def going to throw it when I lost[/quote] Dead serious. I've decided that the performance of a 3rd WR is more a matter of chance than knowledge of the team manager. I'm more in control when I can have more options. In other words, I'm agreeing with Scrappy![/quote] that makes it a tie vote....should be interesting how this gets settled...coin toss sounds good[/quote]
    The flex side should have 7 votes now. Right?[/quote]

I think it should I thought it was 6-6 before you switched ... but matt said it was 7-5 standard with you...I'd like a recount please Matt.

Matt, do you guys want me as a 12th? Whats the cost again? I forget.
    And I need to know what im voting on if you decide on me as 12th, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, do you guys want me as a 12th? Whats the cost again? I forget.
    And I need to know what im voting on if you decide on me as 12th, lol[/quote]
    I think we definately need you. And we are voting on flex or 3 WR.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]Matt, do you guys want me as a 12th? Whats the cost again? I forget.
    And I need to know what im voting on if you decide on me as 12th, lol[/quote] I think we definately need you. And we are voting on flex or 3 WR.[/quote]</P>

I prefer 2 RB 3 WR setup</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

I know Matt was doing recaps on who voted for what earlier I looked quick couldn't find any...anyone know what the last one was?

I gotta go. someone can text me if they need anything, forfantasy related questions.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread