+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

NEW VOTE

2 WR FLEX: Lawl, Pappy

3 WR FLEX: Me, Daven, Amanda

(just called her and asked and she said its ludacris to be forced to only start 2 WRs. EVerybody will have stacked WRs)

smart girl
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick.................. No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando................. Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

then it's 6/6 because I remember matt saying he got a text from LT saying no flex.
    [/quote]

and mind u if that was the case we give Commish the 1.5 votes for even tiebreakers.
    [/quote] so its not flex[/quote]
    Its flex. The question now is 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex. This is a riot, I only voted flex because I didn't want 3 WR. I would have voted no flex if I thought we could still do 3 WR.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I highly disagree on that, I think WRs are too stacked to only have a mandatory two receivers.

So that means u just go RB heavy and then u can still get a WR like Reggie Wayne or STevie Johnson as your WR2...

no stratagy, no skill, it kills the game. FORCE people to have to account for 3 WRs and the RB power won't exist
    [/quote]

There is no REASON to go RB heavy Matt, WR's and RB's are interchangeable neither gives you significantly more Fantasy points anymore, RB's used to, but not anymore...and your "Wr's are deeper" argument doesn't come into effect unless we have like 20+ teams....people are going to have their starting lineup finished before you have to worry about the depth on WR or RB running out and having to use a **** player.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick.................. No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando................. Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

then it's 6/6 because I remember matt saying he got a text from LT saying no flex.
    [/quote]

and mind u if that was the case we give Commish the 1.5 votes for even tiebreakers.
    Its flex. The question now is 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex. This is a riot, I only voted flex because I didn't want 3 WR. I would have voted no flex if I thought we could still do 3 WR.[/quote]

whats the difference? Nothing should change by your theory. U just take a stab at WRs since its luck and play for RBs if it lands

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Flex: Kase, Lawl, Pats, Morehead, Scrappy, Sharick.................. No flex: MMB. Blondie, Byron, Pizzey, Lando................. Waiting for LT. ................6-5 Flex right now.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] so its not flex[/quote] Its flex. The question now is 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex. This is a riot, I only voted flex because I didn't want 3 WR. I would have voted no flex if I thought we could still do 3 WR.[/quote]never filpflop man!!</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]NEW VOTE

2 WR FLEX: Lawl, Pappy

3 WR FLEX: Me, Daven, Amanda

(just called her and asked and she said its ludacris to be forced to only start 2 WRs. EVerybody will have stacked WRs)

smart girl
    [/quote]

you should say clever girl instead of smart girl, and neither is really true in this situation, you've just trained her...and that's terrible lol.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I highly disagree on that, I think WRs are too stacked to only have a mandatory two receivers.

So that means u just go RB heavy and then u can still get a WR like Reggie Wayne or STevie Johnson as your WR2...

no stratagy, no skill, it kills the game. FORCE people to have to account for 3 WRs and the RB power won't exist
    [/quote]

There is no REASON to go RB heavy Matt, WR's and RB's are interchangeable neither gives you significantly more Fantasy points anymore, RB's used to, but not anymore...and your "Wr's are deeper" argument doesn't come into effect unless we have like 20+ teams....people are going to have their starting lineup finished before you have to worry about the depth on WR or RB running out and having to use a **** player.
    [/quote]

when you have WR3s out there like Reggie WAyne and STevie Johnson caliber that u could easily put in at WR2, u don't have to worry baout RB.. make sure u get the pick of the litter at RB and let WR go to the back burner. Its what most would do. ESPECIALLY in a year where RB talent is not deep

All-Pro

[/quote]

Its flex. The question now is 3 WR plus flex or 2 WR plus flex. This is a riot, I only voted flex because I didn't want 3 WR. I would have voted no flex if I thought we could still do 3 WR.[/quote]

don't worry, it's not gonna pass anyhow.

Pappy, make your selection on the initial vote with the knowledge that we're going to put the compromise up to vote.

REgardless my vote will stay the same and I will vote for WR3 Flex

It's been a while since I have posted up in this joint. Barely been on at all since I got promoted to Zone Supervisor. I see what's going on and I am going to vote for 3 WR flex. Looking forward to getting back what's rightfully mine (FF Championship Belt and the beer money)
    Close or you hit the bricks

+ Reply to Thread