+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Veteran
    Been in Berlin these last two Weeks. Food here is terrible.

All-Pro
    I'm here, but I hate these new forums...I hate them more then I've hated anything I think.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I'm here, but I hate these new forums...I hate them more then I've hated anything I think.
    only thing I don't like is the default display settings should be set to "last post time" in "descending order" so you have the thread order latest post to oldest post....you can change it but when you log off it goes back to the board default...I also miss the the my posts thing we had with the old board....oh well I'll get used to this otherwise all the bells and whistles work

All-Pro
    so yeah I just tried to reply to you Byron, when I hit reply to thread it the website timed out, I refreshed it...when I went to reply after refreshing it it decided to log me out, so I logged back in it timed out again after I hit enter on the log in, refreshed it again, then navigated my way back to Thee Thread...now I'm replying with quick reply because I'm literally afriad to hit reply to thread cause I don't want to go through it again.

every time I refresh it seems to take at least 10-15 times longer then the old forums, I also dislike the way it looks, and I've been trying to put up a profile picture and sig and I'm having the same problems....the site is constantly timing out and just slow...and it's not my Internet here at work because everything else is working perfectly fine.

All-Pro
    so yeah I just tried to reply to you Byron, when I hit reply to thread it the website timed out, I refreshed it...when I went to reply after refreshing it it decided to log me out, so I logged back in it timed out again after I hit enter on the log in, refreshed it again, then navigated my way back to Thee Thread...now I'm replying with quick reply because I'm literally afriad to hit reply to thread cause I don't want to go through it again.

every time I refresh it seems to take at least 10-15 times longer then the old forums, I also dislike the way it looks, and I've been trying to put up a profile picture and sig and I'm having the same problems....the site is constantly timing out and just slow...and it's not my Internet here at work because everything else is working perfectly fine.
    yeah I'm noticing some stuff today also Daven...my browser won't back up and its hanging up between pages it alsotakes a while loading when I first come on ....I didn't notice this stuff the first couple days ....hey check your compatibality view try unchecking it in the tools menu

You guys will get used to it. Its not that bad.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    the boards are slow....hey matt how about the draft order and such?
    Last edited by byron; 07-28-2012 at 03:07 AM.

I feel like im the only one who thinks the boards are much faster. I dont know if its my provider or what but the boards seem significantly faster than before

They're still wierd, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I think they are much faster. League is created

Giants 2011 Yearbook was just on ESPN 2 and I have a RAGING hard-on..... I cant wait for 'America's Game' to come out, who's gonna do the commentary is the question, Personally Id like to hear Eli, Cruz or maybe Jacobs and JPP or Boley
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

+ Reply to Thread