+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I originally voted 3 wr on flex same setup as last year...that was the first vote we took and it passed Matt called it...then somebody changed their vote and all hell broke loose.....lol

FLEX VOTE UPDATE:

NO FLEX: Me, Amanda, Pappy, Byron, Lando

YES FLEX: Daven, Lawl, Sharick, Kase

waiting on LT and Pats

5-4
    LT voted standard....pats voted flex....the vote was tied Amanda being the tie breaker...... I'm thinking a no flex win at this point...... then
    I was all for Flex when it was 2WR Flex vs 3WR and No Flex

If i was voting for 3WR and Flex vs 3 WR, I would vote for 3 WR
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I was all for Flex when it was 2WR Flex vs 3WR and No Flex

If i was voting for 3WR and Flex vs 3 WR, I would vote for 3 WR
    yeah we need to improve our voting process....
    Last edited by byron; 08-03-2012 at 06:45 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    3 wr + flex was not introduced at the beginning. It should not be voted on at all. If 3 wr plus flex was introduced at the beginning (before I made my vote) then I would have voted for 3 wr instead of flex and therefore flex would not have won.
    I don't understand this logic, the first vote was 3WR vs 2 WR and Flex, that went 2 WR Flex..everyone participated in that vote, then AFTER that 3WR plus Flex was introduced.

people are acting like Matt decided to change the 2WR flex into 3WR Flex...that's not what happened...it was a separate vote that did that, whether it was an option when we were voting for 2WR+Flex vs 3 WR without flex is irrelevant.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I don't understand this logic, the first vote was 3WR vs 2 WR and Flex, that went 2 WR Flex..everyone participated in that vote, then AFTER that 3WR plus Flex was introduced.people are acting like Matt decided to change the 2WR flex into 3WR Flex...that's not what happened...it was a separate vote that did that, whether it was an option when we were voting for 2WR+Flex vs 3 WR without flex is irrelevant.
    Not true. after i voted and before all votes were finalized, the idea of a 3wr +flex was brought up. 3 wr + flex is its own idea in itself, it should not be related to 2 wr + flex. If 3wr + flex was going to ever be an option it should have been brought up before any vote took place. it was not.

I don't understand this logic, the first vote was 3WR vs 2 WR and Flex, that went 2 WR Flex..everyone participated in that vote, then AFTER that 3WR plus Flex was introduced.

people are acting like Matt decided to change the 2WR flex into 3WR Flex...that's not what happened...it was a separate vote that did that, whether it was an option when we were voting for 2WR+Flex vs 3 WR without flex is irrelevant.
    The vote was for 2 WR vs. flex vs. 3 WR. 2 WR plus flex won. How then can you have another vote for 3 WR plus flex when we already voted for 2 WR plus flex.
    Its like saying..."never mind that we voted for 2 WR plus flex.......lets just ignore that and have a completely different vote"
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    so what you guys are saying is that it should have been a three way vote? 3WR vs 2WR Flex vs 3WR Flex....I suppose it could have been that way but honestly I don't see much of a difference, if enough people wanted 3WR without flex then it would have beaten 2WR+Flex to begin with....it didn't because it wasn't popular enough, 3WR+Flex beat 2WR+Flex because it was more popular...to me the one that was the most popular won why everyone is changing their mind now after the voting is confusing to me.

Bench Player

Переводчик, п

Переводчик китайского, английского, русского языка предоставляет услуги в Китае, Циндао, Пекине, Гуанчжоу, Шанхае, встретит в аэропорту, будет вашим гидом, организует туризм и отдых, работа представителем, займется поиск производителя , окажет другие бизнес услуги в Китае.
    http://www.china0001.info .

whats up *****es?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    so what you guys are saying is that it should have been a three way vote? 3WR vs 2WR Flex vs 3WR Flex....I suppose it could have been that way but honestly I don't see much of a difference, if enough people wanted 3WR without flex then it would have beaten 2WR+Flex to begin with....it didn't because it wasn't popular enough, 3WR+Flex beat 2WR+Flex because it was more popular...to me the one that was the most popular won why everyone is changing their mind now after the voting is confusing to me.
    when did the second vote even happen?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The vote was for 2 WR vs. flex vs. 3 WR. 2 WR plus flex won. How then can you have another vote for 3 WR plus flex when we already voted for 2 WR plus flex.
    Its like saying..."never mind that we voted for 2 WR plus flex.......lets just ignore that and have a completely different vote"
    all votes that pertained to flex should have been on the table ..... given the way it went tho a vote should have been taken on whether or not to have a vote on the compromise...3wr/flex.....we over turned a passed vote without repeal...I can see why some don't like it/that

+ Reply to Thread