+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    when did the second vote even happen?
    the whole flex vote starts on page 13546.....I'll say this matt was talking about the 3wr flex thing very early in the vote/debate....the second vote happened right after two wr flex passed....lol.........it went like this 3wr passed matt called it then mh changed his vote 2wr/flex wins matt calls that then calls for the 3wr/flex vote it passes final.....I was there !.......I don't care what the rule is but I would like to see the voting process cleaned up it ill eliminate these cluster ****s .....
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012 at 11:28 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    when did the second vote even happen?
    after the first one? everyone keeps saying he "snuck" the vote in or something but like I've said 3 or 4 times now, for 6+ pages he mentioned that there was going to be a "second" vote on whatever won between the Flex or 3WR, that the second vote would be whatever won vs 3WR+flex...it was talked about in depth over multiple pages, it seems everyone choose to ignore it...and now everyone that ignored it is angry.

the second vote was made clear to everyone on the boards who actually reads them, if multiple people weren't there that day sorry, but that happens sometimes it's no different then any other year....the fact remains that there was enough members of the league that voted for it that it was passed....I know that makes you guys angry but that's the point of a vote...if you want to throw your "no" votes in throw them in but the fact remains that out of 11 voters (?) 6 of them said yes to 3WR+Flex....

so even if you missed it...(even though it was talked about in depth over multiple pages) it still doesn't matter because the vote was fair and it came out in favor of it.

4 more days **** heads.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    all votes that pertained to flex should have been on the table ..... given the way it went tho a vote should have been taken on whether or not to have a vote on the compromise...3wr/flex.....we over turned a passed vote without repeal...I can see why some don't like it/that
    Ok I understand that logic, that makes sense, before trying to overturn the "roster settings" that had been set at 2WR+Flex after MH's flip we should have voted on whether to let a compromise vote even happen in the first place...understood.

that said since 6+ people voted for the 3WR+Flex doesn't it stand to reason that the compromise vote would have been passed?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    after the first one? everyone keeps saying he "snuck" the vote in or something but like I've said 3 or 4 times now, for 6+ pages he mentioned that there was going to be a "second" vote on whatever won between the Flex or 3WR, that the second vote would be whatever won vs 3WR+flex...it was talked about in depth over multiple pages, it seems everyone choose to ignore it...and now everyone that ignored it is angry.the second vote was made clear to everyone on the boards who actually reads them, if multiple people weren't there that day sorry, but that happens sometimes it's no different then any other year....the fact remains that there was enough members of the league that voted for it that it was passed....I know that makes you guys angry but that's the point of a vote...if you want to throw your "no" votes in throw them in but the fact remains that out of 11 voters (?) 6 of them said yes to 3WR+Flex....so even if you missed it...(even though it was talked about in depth over multiple pages) it still doesn't matter because the vote was fair and it came out in favor of it.
    who are the 6 that voted for 3 wr + flex.and yes, the vote for 3 wr + flex was most definitely randomly added after some had already voted for.flex. both kase and myself would have voted for 3 wr if we knew prior to voting that 3 wr + flex was even an option.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Ok I understand that logic, that makes sense, before trying to overturn the "roster settings" that had been set at 2WR+Flex after MH's flip we should have voted on whether to let a compromise vote even happen in the first place...understood.

that said since 6+ people voted for the 3WR+Flex doesn't it stand to reason that the compromise vote would have been passed?
    one would think as long as nobody flipped .... but would the vote to allow the new vote have passed?....again I don't care
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012 at 12:15 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    4 more days **** heads.
    oh yeah ....watch any of the game last night? I watched some of it a bit boring ....

To byron,

No, I thought it was on nfl network.

All-Pro
    Lawl I on't understand that logic, the vote was between 3WR vs 2WR Flex....period END OF STORY.

you are telling me that even though you voted for 2WR Flex you actually wanted to vote for 3WR...well then why didn't you?

now the completely separate and unrelated issue was the fact that there was a vote after the initial vote, you are angry about that one, the 2WRFlex vs 3WRFlex vote...

but that's something completely separate, you keep saying that if you had known that there could be another vote about something else that your initial vote would have changed, but that doesn't make any sense...rules are up for debate and voted upon any rule can be changed any number of times before the start of the season as long as it's voted upon...

it's the same as me saying well I wouldn't have voted for QB's to get 4 pts per touchdown if I had known we were going to vote flex in and then saying we need to do the QB pts vote again.

one vote is not related to the other.

That's how I see it.

now I can also see Byron's point saying the vote should have been all three options available at the same time since they are all sort of related, but the problem is by the time MMB came up with the 3rd option the vote between the first 2 was almost done..it would have been too confusing to add the 3rd option that late into it.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    To byron,

No, I thought it was on nfl network.
    it was but I found it on justin tv the feed got shut done in the third quarter....I didn't look for another....brez looked good he took them in for a td and they pulled him....

+ Reply to Thread