+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    This league is such a ****show. You'd figure over a 4 year period you would have all gotten your **** together.....

Arent you guyus embarassed that you do this EVERY year? it's awful. And you wonder why I didn't want to play last year? lol
    But its still awesome. Deal with the crap.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Lets have a vote. i want the flex to include QBs too
    I'm down, one vote for YES!

All-Pro
    the vote was between 2 wr flex and 3 wr, period end of story. EXACTLY. Well, except that wasnt the end of the story and some other random vote was brought that i never voted on nor saw the results for. 3 wr isnt what i wanted, but i prefer it over 3 wr + flex and i voted accordingly.there was absolutely no reason to vote again on something that had been decided. your analogy is terrible. an analogy that fits the bill would be a vote on whether or not qb td points should be 4 or 6. Say 6 wins, well now **** that i dont like that, lets vote for qb td points being 5 points. Doesnt make much sense to me.
    obviously the vote should be more procedural you can't just be throwing votes in cause you don't like the results and such ....Matt was just trying to find something that maybe everybody would like he wasn't trying to piss everybody off or manipulate anything....end of the day the vote could have handled a little better......but the votes were there for the change I know that I saw them

All-Pro
    lol
    4 years isnt baby steps! it should be a well-oiled machine!

What's the opposite of a well-oiled machine? lol
    squeaky wheel !

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I'm down, one vote for YES!
    Thats 2also if we're really gonna do this flex we need alot of roster spots

lol
    4 years isnt baby steps! it should be a well-oiled machine!

What's the opposite of a well-oiled machine? lol
    a rusty machine?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    obviously the vote should be more procedural you can't just be throwing votes in cause you don't like the results and such ....Matt was just trying to find something that maybe everybody would like he wasn't trying to piss everybody off or manipulate anything....end of the day the vote could have handled a little better......but the votes were there for the change I know that I saw them
    Matt wanted 3 WR and flex all along. Why would you vote on another format when we already voted on 2 WR plus flex?
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Matt wanted 3 WR and flex all along. Why would you vote on another format when we already voted on 2 WR plus flex?
    i still would like to know the official tally.it looks like:2wr flex: me bb4417 mh kase3 wr flex: matt amanda daven and byron?I dont know the other votes

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Agreed I think this is exactly what happened, but the thing is if we are doing the votes on the forums then inevitable some people are going to miss it, until we come up with some other place to do it it's always going to be like this, the thing I don't get is the league rules are based on votes right? so it really doesn't matter per say if "You" or "I" get to see a particular vote...because in the end everyone thinks how they think and are going to vote how they are going to vote...if there is 6+ votes on whatever it is it really makes no difference if I was against it and didn't get to vote...because without me there was 6+ votes anyhow so it was going to pass no matter what...
    I hear ya Daven maybe in the future, a period of time is set to get all issues to be voted listed after that period of time no more votes can be added for the leauge year.. strait up or down vote

All-Pro
    an analogy that fits the bill would be a vote on whether or not qb td points should be 4 or 6. Say 6 wins, well now **** that i dont like that, lets vote for qb td points being 5 points. Doesnt make much sense to me.
    It's just a difference of opinion, my analogy was there to show you how "I" view it, I really see zero difference between my analogy and yours, both analogies show 2 separate votes which have nothing to do with each other, in your analogy it's still two separate votes, I don't care that it effects the same thing, after it is passed for 5 points if someone wants to make it 10 pts and it goes to vote then that'd be separate from the two previous votes before it...they are all separate...at least that's my view.

+ Reply to Thread