+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #136181
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,600
    I want to clarify lawl...(or imgrate :P) I voted for 2WR+Flex over 3WR, but I also voted for 3WR+Flex over 2WR+Flex.

    My reasoning is (I know you don't care) that 3WR+Flex makes the league have to dig deeper then 2WR+Flex.

  2. #136182
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    It sounds like me bb4417 Kase and MH voted for 2 WR. That leaves pats and sharick and some other person unaccounted for
    go back to pages 13576,13577,13578

    Lawl you participated in the vote
    13576---matt
    NEW VOTE

    2 WR FLEX: Lawl, Pappy

    3 WR FLEX: Me, Daven, Amanda, Sharick


    Still needing to vote: Pats, Lando, Kase, byron, and LT

    I voted 3wr flex at that point we needed one vote to win
    page13578 MH voted 3wrs flex

    making it 3wr Flex...matt,Amanda,Sharick,Daven,Byron,MH
    2wr flex...Lawl

    definitely a trend here..
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012 at 02:44 PM.

  3. #136183
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,911
    MH is mad about the vote, but voted for 3 WR + flex anyway?Weird.

  4. #136184
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,911
    For now on we shouldn't vote for anything. Commisioner makes the league and if you don't like the rules then don't join

  5. #136185
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    For now on we shouldn't vote for anything. Commisioner makes the league and if you don't like the rules then don't join
    Only because 2 plus flex had already lost. I conceded defeat.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #136186
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,600
    I don't agree with that Lawl, we definitely should have the ability to bring up and vote on issues at the beginning of each year, do we need a better place to do it then on the forums, yeah probably, but being able to change the rules around from year to year is fun (unless we one day do keepers...then it becomes an issue)

  7. #136187
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,743
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I don't agree with that Lawl, we definitely should have the ability to bring up and vote on issues at the beginning of each year, do we need a better place to do it then on the forums, yeah probably, but being able to change the rules around from year to year is fun (unless we one day do keepers...then it becomes an issue)
    that's a good point. I THINK there are a few sites that you can host temporary polls. that'd be a cool option, but admittedly i cant think of a site off the top of my head so i dont know much about it
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #136188
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,661
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    that's a good point. I THINK there are a few sites that you can host temporary polls. that'd be a cool option, but admittedly i cant think of a site off the top of my head so i dont know much about it
    I agree with you both the voting process just needs to be cleaned up we all want the same thing...." the most awesome league of all time" and we are getting really close !

    taking voting away would ruin everythng
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012 at 03:17 PM.

  9. #136189
    And to think, if MH didnt change his mind none of this would be happening.

  10. #136190
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,297
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    And to think, if MH didnt change his mind none of this would be happening.
    I'm the monkey in the wrench baby.

    Forget the "switching vote" I thought about it and like the flex plus 2 better. So blame anyone who voted the same way.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts