+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #136191
    3 wr 2 rb and flex is too easy. No tough decisions Will have to be made regarding who to start and sit. You can just play everyone.

  2. #136192
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,486
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    3 wr 2 rb and flex is too easy. No tough decisions Will have to be made regarding who to start and sit. You can just play everyone.
    yup. that's a league I'd let uneducated women play in....because it's all no-brainers. it's literally idiot proof. so terrible.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #136193
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,637
    Matt is going to sign on tonight around 7:00.... myself the new rule is fine I'd play either way...but lets just get to it if it doesn't work out its not like it can't be fixed down the road ...
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2012 at 03:30 PM.

  4. #136194
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,637
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    3 wr 2 rb and flex is too easy. No tough decisions Will have to be made regarding who to start and sit. You can just play everyone.
    my thinking is it makes the draft more difficult.... I see what you are saying...when I made my vote I don't think I throught about that...

  5. #136195
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    you guys are funny, I think 3WR 2RB + Flex is going to be WAY harder than you guys anticipate.

  6. #136196
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,486
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    you guys are funny, I think 3WR 2RB + Flex is going to be WAY harder than you guys anticipate.
    I think you jsut suck at fantasy football
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #136197
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm the monkey in the wrench baby.

    Forget the "switching vote" I thought about it and like the flex plus 2 better. So blame anyone who voted the same way.
    but you voted wr3 flex..

  8. #136198
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think you jsut suck at fantasy football
    Lol if you look at this leagues records you'd think so!

    But I've been playing since I was a little kid...I know I don't.

  9. #136199
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,486
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Lol if you look at this leagues records you'd think so!

    But I've been playing since I was a little kid...I know I don't.
    yea, and I bet you think youre special too, cuz your mommy told you so! =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #136200
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yup. that's a league I'd let uneducated women play in....because it's all no-brainers. it's literally idiot proof. so terrible.
    Which is why it HAS to be changed to one or the other. We are Not rookies here

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts