+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    awwww sheeeit!!! It's official!!!! lol

Gotta ask my brother if he wants to go before I go look to buy tix for Brese and I
    Better be, $636 non-refundable

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    Better be, $636 non-refundable
    lol, dude, that aint a bad price for a 5 hour flight x2!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

CANT WAIT FOR THEE GAME!!!!

Its always such a wild time, we always meet new members face to face and of course seeing everyone that we see every year is THEE best part

That being said, we need REVENGE on these browns!!! The last time we played them I dont even want to bring up cause it was so DISGUSTING.... REEEEEVVVVVEEEEENNNNGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Not at all. I was happy with it. Plus I'm flying into Newark instead of JFK so it will save lots of travel time and traffic. That is important when you are driving with Matt. He gives road rage a whole new definition but he also gives really good road head to so I guess it's sixes...

Veteran
    Im going Carolina game SF game and I guess.maybe thee game

All-Pro
    Is it just me....this new board is a pain in the ***...I try hard sometimes to make a thoughtful post..."believe it or not" and not easy for me....and then hit post only to find out I've been logged off and lose the whole thing....I've checked this pc inside and out and can't find anything wrong.....I had none of these problems with the old board......hang ups and log outs.....I'm going to plug in my old machine as a last resort to make sure its not on my end....man its frustrating

All-Pro
    nothing wrong with your PC B-dog, the new boards are just really really terrible, I used to frequent quite a few boards on a daily basis, these are by far the worst boards I've ever ever seen...and that is saying something believe it or not.

I would recommend, after typing out your response, before hitting post/reply copy the whole thing....just highlight it and CTRL+C .... just in case...cause it seems like its 50/50 at best on whether these forums will post it or log you off.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    nothing wrong with your PC B-dog, the new boards are just really really terrible, I used to frequent quite a few boards on a daily basis, these are by far the worst boards I've ever ever seen...and that is saying something believe it or not.

I would recommend, after typing out your response, before hitting post/reply copy the whole thing....just highlight it and CTRL+C .... just in case...cause it seems like its 50/50 at best on whether these forums will post it or log you off.
    My problem is that its very hard to post or reply. Almost always the proper screen doesn't appear when you hit reply. Then I have to hit reply with quote again and more than half the time the screen appears for a half a second then disappears. I have to log off the internet completely and go back in to try again. It actually won't let me post at all without quoting another post.
    Not sure if there is a problem with my computer but I never had anything like this in the old boards.
    Its definately causing me to use the boards less.
    Also it won't let me edit posts at all. When I hit edit, a screen comes up that has a box for "reason for the edit" but won't let me type anything.
    Its a screwed up situation.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

It's so weird too, because that happened to me for the first week and a half.....and now, my work computer pretty much stays logged on.

However, at home, it will ocassionally log me, seemingly at random....

My thinking is that it might be a browser thing....like whoever designed these ****ty boards, didnt take into consideration that like 98% of people use about 4 different browsers, between IE, FF, Chrome, and Safari....and the boards get all butthurt depending on what youre using because they didnt perfect the site for all browsers. However, I'm not a programmer or web designer, so wtf do I know....lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Iv been having the same problem as B. It usually happens when I enter a thread, leave the thread and enter a different category like tagf. Its annoying. But Iv also been having some problems replying, it usually takes like 10 mins for the reply button to work or it times out. Reply with quote was timing out for me as well.

+ Reply to Thread