+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    2006 my work colleagues and I met at a bar. Decided that standard format, standard yahoo scoring was how we'd do our league set up. 6 years later, we haven't revisted it w/ no complaints. and that league is more competitive than this. So much so that a 2nd league had to be formed for those who wanted TWO shots at killing each other. lol
    I would perfer the leauge be set up and left alone also...but whatever.... how the rules are aren't that big of deal for me....What bothers me most is how these votes get out of hand...we simply need to come up with a better way ...there are just to many people not making it to this thread when a vote is being taken...Jmho

All-Pro
    yea, im sure that doesnt help at all....
    whatever though, if you guys like the chaos, im fine with it all. doesnt mean i wont make fun of all of you for it lol
    I hate the chaos .....absolutely love playing tho.....
    Last edited by byron; 08-14-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    What bothers me most is how these votes get out of hand...we simply need to come up with a better way ...there are just to many people not making it to this thread when a vote is being taken...Jmho
    next year someone should explore the options of a voting website for polls and such.

i know they exist, i just dont know anything about it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    next year someone should explore the options of a voting website for polls and such.

i know they exist, i just dont know anything about it.
    yeah that might be the way ...set aside time to debate all votes for the leauge year.... prehaps do that here...contact everyone that votes are being taken set a time limit and let the chips fall....no revotes....Why can't that be done right on our ff website...a week on debate here....notify everyone....a week to cast your vote ....

edit: first step would be a serious discussion about the voting process and how we could improve it....
    if the will is they to improve ....great..... if not ...carry on
    Last edited by byron; 08-14-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    edit: first step would be a serious discussion about the voting process and how we could improve it....
    if the will is they to improve ....great..... if not ...carry on
    hmm so youre saying vote on the voting process? lololololol =]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    hmm so youre saying vote on the voting process? lololololol =]
    hahaha... I guess thats what it boils down to theres no hope for us

All-Pro
    2006 my work colleagues and I met at a bar. Decided that standard format, standard yahoo scoring was how we'd do our league set up. 6 years later, we haven't revisted it w/ no complaints. and that league is more competitive than this. So much so that a 2nd league had to be formed for those who wanted TWO shots at killing each other. lol
    That is highly unusual, I'm pretty sure I would hate that league, rules need to change with changes in football...they just have too, otherwise the leagues scoring for example just becomes ridiculous...no one could have imagined there would be 3-4 QB's throwing for 45+ TDs even 10 years ago....

keeping a rigid rule set for a FF league is a recipe for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I am. have you seen his wife? how can you hit that? other than sexually
    have u ever heard her talk?

I totally get it... don't condone it, but totally get it

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I mean you don't find it curious that he "explains" both Flex options exactly as they are and then for the option he wants he just goes ahead and calls it "Standard"
    lol your a moron

it is referred to as standard, fantasy football calculator backs me as does anybody whose ever referred to their league standings the reference standard or flex. Your experience with leagues may have the flex as the typical setting, so by the definition of standard u find it to be, but the name of the 2 WR 3 WR league is standard, and when u do 2 WR and flex is called a flex league.

If you have XM listen to the fantasy football channel. Thats how its universally used on there as well.

+ Reply to Thread