+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You now have no letters. You are simply a void.
    lolololololollololo

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well she sees some young perky chick and she gets upset and/or envious. I comfort her by reminding her that she could kill that chick in a fight.
    She then goes back to feeling good about herself.
    Its the little things that count Pizzy.
    i just say: don't worry babe, your still #1 on my to-**** list

Whats the difference between 3 d!cks and a joke?

Pappy can't take a joke.....

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

HEEEYYYOOOOOO

lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Children?
    Didn't we JUST discuss about an hour ago that it's your generation that destroyed our country?

Let the intellectuals take over. Your reign of destruction should have ended the day Bush was somehow elected.
    This country needs my generation more than ever because everyone else just seems to be ****ing **** up to irrepairable levels.
    Its so convenient how the left forgets that dems controlled both houses when everything started to go to ****. They forget Freddy, Fannie and Bernake. So forgetful.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its so convenient how the left forgets that dems controlled both houses when everything started to go to ****. They forget Freddy, Fannie and Bernake. So forgetful.
    lol true, because whoever was in charge at the time when everything went to **** is whose fault it is. It was an over night operation and not years and years of internal destruction with monopoly money which lead to the collapse.

i like ya dezz, but your insight on politics is one thing i don't miss from these boards

lol true, because whoever was in charge at the time when everything went to **** is whose fault it is. It was an over night operation and not years and years of internal destruction with monopoly money which lead to the collapse.

i like ya dezz, but your insight on politics is one thing i don't miss from these boards
    The two most important factors to our economic collapse in 2008.
    1. The lowering of underwriting standards in the mortgage industry which was encouraged and promoted by both Fanny and Freddie. This created a bubble in the housing market and encouraged banks to loan money to people without proper financial strength. This came as a product of Fanny and Freddie buying up loans from banks in order to encourage "home ownership"
    2. The repeal of Glass-Steagall legislation which required banks to have investment banking and mortgage banking remaining seperate. This law was repealed by BILL CLINTON.

The most important was the lowering of underwriting standards. This has destroyed the housing market and created more upside down loans than has ever been recorded in American history. It was with the best of intentions, but it skewed the marketplace, manipulated by government and sent us hurling down this horrific path.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

You mean it wasnt all Bush's fault?

I hope youre not mad at me Mh. I was just busting his chops yesterday like we always do.

In an hour and a half I have my semi final match at our golf club. We started with a bracket of 32 players. I've scraped by 3 matches while giving a total of 32 shots. I'll be giving my opponent around 12 shots today. I will probably have to shoot par or better to win today. I haven't picked up a club in 9 days.
    I fear my luck will run out this afternoon.
    Last edited by Morehead State; 08-28-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread