+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So how does everyone feel about their draft? Did anyone stop, look at their team and say "ok I hate what I've done.." ? lol
    I definitely like my team but all the guys I was targeting went earlier than I thought. I really wanted Brady at 7. I also wanted Reggie Wayne and Aaron Hernandez. I did steal Fitz in the mid 2nd.
    And I couldn't let you have Brees after all your smack.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I definitely like my team but all the guys I was targeting went earlier than I thought. I really wanted Brady at 7. I also wanted Reggie Wayne and Aaron Hernandez. I did steal Fitz in the mid 2nd.
    And I couldn't let you have Brees after all your smack.
    HA! smart thinking. Whats funny, is that in one of my other leagues, I literally have Brady, Wayne, AND Hernandez
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Before the draft I was targeting D.Thomas on Denver, figuring that he was decent last year with freaking Tebow he should be crazy good this year with Peyton, but so many great receivers fell into my lap I didn't have room to use a pick on him when he was available.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Before the draft I was targeting D.Thomas on Denver, figuring that he was decent last year with freaking Tebow he should be crazy good this year with Peyton, but so many great receivers fell into my lap I didn't have room to use a pick on him when he was available.
    Lloyd was another guy I was targeting. But in just about all my mocks he went before I was willing to take him so I wasn't to optimistic.
    Yes D Thomas might be a huge star this year in FF. I was torn between him or Decker but Decker had just been taken before my pick.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    each year, more and more adequate WRs appear for fantasy. It's because in the NFL you can no longer win games without a 70/30 pass/run split apparently, so young guys are emerging.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

HA! smart thinking. Whats funny, is that in one of my other leagues, I literally have Brady, Wayne, AND Hernandez
    My prediction is that Hernandez will outperform Gronk.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Lloyd was another guy I was targeting. But in just about all my mocks he went before I was willing to take him so I wasn't to optimistic.
    That because they were looking at stats....he didnt have his 2010 year again...but he was also playing with Orton, and then Bradford.....
    at bare minimum he has the same stats as last year. i dont know why he would slip, while playing with one of the best QBs ever. Plenty of passes to go around in that offense!!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    So how does everyone feel about their draft? Did anyone stop, look at their team and say "ok I hate what I've done.." ? lol
    I don't know if I hate what I done but I always wonder if I could have done better some how....like I had a shot a J Graham in the second I just felt like I needed a running back there....time will tell how bad I done ..

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I don't know if I hate what I done but I always wonder if I could have done better some how....like I had a shot a J Graham in the second I just felt like I needed a running back there....time will tell how bad I done ..
    I feel like Graham only slipped a spot or 2 to me. He got drafted right where he should have.
    Honestly, those first 2 rounds went exactly how I thought they would. lol
    Last edited by JPizzack; 09-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im still heartbroken over Mike The worst part was when Walt goes " I just remembered.........I can get the names from (the girl forgot her name)". I was so pissed when he said that cause I forgot too.
    I was LIVID when he said that, Mike was my fav character since Tuco
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread