+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Webby was fine. Thats 2nd TD was all on KP. The game came down to Romo exploiting our weak link in the secondary. Even on the last first down. We also couldn't run the ball. Another huge problem for us. Very poor run blocking. Refs cost us a TD on the Cruz hold too.
    No pappy. That was man coverage. Your #1 cb should be able to handle a number three. He had a horrid game

Yea refs missed a couple of holds.

Our secondary will always look bad if OSS and tuck no show like that

Veteran
    We need to go 3 wide much more often. running is a waste of a down. If we want to win we need to call our offense like GB and no. its how we're built to win.Janoris Jenkins, Kendall Reyes, jerel worthy or andre branch. Too bad we drafted a Rb instead.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    No pappy. That was man coverage. Your #1 cb should be able to handle a number three. He had a horrid gameYea refs missed a couple of holds. Our secondary will always look bad if OSS and tuck no show like that
    No way of knowing that it was man. Could have very easily been a pure cover 2, in which case Webster did what he was supposed to
    Last edited by Imgrate; 09-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Veteran
    Also, very poor decision making and execution by Eli on that last drive. Three plays that took time off the clock that we may have needed...They blitz and he decides to throw it to our worst wr on the field that was being covered by their best corner, almost intercepted.They jump offside giving us a free first down and he checks it down, knowing that we needed a quick score.Then of course the bad throw to hixon.I feel like we never consistently go after the worst corner on the field, and this is not the first game that this has happened

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    No way of knowing that it was man. Could have very easily been a pure cover 2, in which case Webster did what he was suppressed to
    every other WR had man coverage

No pappy. That was man coverage. Your #1 cb should be able to handle a number three. He had a horrid game

Yea refs missed a couple of holds.

Our secondary will always look bad if OSS and tuck no show like that
    KP was late to help over the top. It was not straight man. Watch from the endzone camera, KP moved to his right on the play action and tried to recover to the left but was late.
    Get well soon 80.

every other WR had man coverage
    Looked like cover 2 to me. If not, who was KP covering?
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Looked like cover 2 to me. If not, who was KP covering?
    Could have been cover 2 man. I don' remember what the other corners were doing to distinguish between c2 man or c2 zone on that play

Could have been cover 2 man. I don' remember what the other corners were doing to distinguish between c2 man or c2 zone on that play
    This has been the one glaring weakness in KP's game. That play was all about KP's biting to the right. I don't think Webby "released" the WR, but I'm damn sure he was expecting help over the top.
    Get well soon 80.

It was absolutely cover 2 man. Webster lost ogle tree and missed the double move. Regardless, he was getting burnt all nite

+ Reply to Thread