+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    for reeeeals....
    dont suppose you remembered to check out that dvd, did ya?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    This thread sucks today. what gives???
    No Morehead...no thread.
    It even rhymes.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

oh yesss i did. yea its highlights and some interviews. def go with road to the superbowl.

Been trying to find out if EA will release download content to upload a custom roster into franchise/career mode for madden13. I cant play in a world where bradshaw is faster than corey web and nicks. EA is a bunch of greedy corporate fat cats. Damn 99%ers.

oh yesss i did. yea its highlights and some interviews. def go with road to the superbowl.
    I read some of the reviews, and they said that although it's not full games, and just season recaps...that the quality of the footage that NFL Films did for it was phenomenal. Like, the slow motion, the angles, the overall clarity. I guess last year NFL changed to new cameras or something.

One of the reviewers said that Brady's "Fail Mary" in the SB footage was a thing of beauty. lmao. I might buy the blu-ray for $13, and then go download the HD rips (of the playoff games) ive seen on my torrent site.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Been trying to find out if EA will release download content to upload a custom roster into franchise/career mode for madden13. I cant play in a world where bradshaw is faster than corey web and nicks. EA is a bunch of greedy corporate fat cats. Damn 99%ers.
    I have no idea what youre talking about lol. I'm not buying Madden 13
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I have no idea what youre talking about lol. I'm not buying Madden 13
    Good, dont.
    If you start an offline franchise you cant edit players. At all. Not even equipment. You cant upload new rosters either. Its terrible.

Good, dont.
    If you start an offline franchise you cant edit players. At all. Not even equipment. You cant upload new rosters either. Its terrible.
    ahh, that happened in madden 12....i think all you could edit was player #

I dont buy EA games anymore. generally speaking they are one of the worst companies in the world.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Holy ****, just fouind this on reddit.

So, apparently when Vladmir Putin met Robert Kraft in 2005, he pocketed one of Kraft's 3 Superbowl rings, and it's totally unclear whether or not it was ACTUALLY a gift. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2096909
    old story, but i never knew that. Kraft said it was a gift after the fact......but whats he gonna do? Awkwardly say otherwise? There is no way....NO...WAY....ANYONE would GIVE away a superbowl ring.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Holy ****, just fouind this on reddit.

So, apparently when Vladmir Putin met Robert Kraft in 2005, he pocketed one of Kraft's 3 Superbowl rings, and it's totally unclear whether or not it was ACTUALLY a gift. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2096909
    old story, but i never knew that. Kraft said it was a gift after the fact......but whats he gonna do? Awkwardly say otherwise? There is no way....NO...WAY....ANYONE would GIVE away a superbowl ring.
    LT gave one to his son, who then pawned it.

+ Reply to Thread