+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    I have to admit the recap thing is pretty cool...

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I have to admit the recap thing is pretty cool...
    It even pointed out that you stupidly started the wrong TE. (I added the "stupidly" part)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

The Yahoo recap of Amanda vs. Matt was very fair but I thought mentioning the humiliation of getting beat by your wife was a little harsh on Yahoo's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The Yahoo recap of Amanda vs. Matt was very fair but I thought mentioning the humiliation of getting beat by your wife was a little harsh on Yahoo's part.
    lol. What it say about my beating of Joey Torres' team? anything? Did it make fun of Lando? =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    It even pointed out that you stupidly started the wrong TE. (I added the "stupidly" part)

Whats funny is I was starting Owen Daniels all week, but I was watching the pregame stuff and a sideline reporter came on and mentioned that Keller was going to be active (he was Questionable)

Since Keller's prediction was high I made the switch, as usual that's what I get for listening to the "Experts" I should know I'm smarter then them by now right?

I would have been pissed if that's what cost me the game but luckily even if I had put Owen Daniels in I would have lost anyhow.

hey noww, new season of soa starts tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol. What it say about my beating of Joey Torres' team? anything? Did it make fun of Lando? =P
    Here's some of it.
    My Vick in a Box recorded the second-highest point total this week and beat Watch THEE Throne 125.55 - 90.60. My Vick in a Box beat their projections and scored 16.4% more than their projected 107.86 points, while Watch THEE Throne failed to meet their projections and scored only 89.9% of a projected 100.81. Tom Brady led Watch THEE Throne with 23.90 points while the Philadelphia Eagles Defense racked up 17.00. My Vick in a Box starts off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. Watch THEE Throne begins at 0-1 and in ninth place.
    My Vick in a Box Smooth Moves
    • The New York Jets Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 20.50 points.
    • Jimmy Graham had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 14.50.
    • The 21.20 points scored by Stevan Ridley was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
    • My Vick in a Box saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
    • David Akers exceeded scoring projections by 131.9%, with 16.00 points against a projected 6.90.
    Watch THEE Throne Regret Tracker
    • Left Randall Cobb on the bench, where he scored 13.70 points to beat his scoring projection by 312.7%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
    • Watch THEE Throne had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 16.00 - 6.00 to My Vick in a Box.
    • 5 of the starters on Watch THEE Throne scored less than their projected points.
    • With 4.00 points versus a projected 9.29, Rashad Jennings scored only 43.1% of his projected point total.
    • Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
    What If
    • Besides Watch THEE Throne, My Vick in a Box would have defeated nine other teams this week.
    • My Vick in a Box would have had to score 40.86 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
    • Watch THEE Throne would have lost to seven other teams besides My Vick in a Box this week.
    • If Watch THEE Throne had scored 5.91 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.

All-Pro
    what is soa?

All-Pro
    I got spanked for playing Stafford over Rivers...whoever is doing the recap don't like the dogs....

Actually just send $25 to me and $25 to Byron. We're the ones who got screwed.
    are you suggesting i would of pocketed the money?

+ Reply to Thread