+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I'm guessing the reason that dez is making this argument is because you swore Ware was better than Bradshaw last year. Or something alon those lines.

The difference is that if something is there Bradshaw takes it, f nothin is there sometimes he makes it. Ware couldnt do anything on his own in terms of running the ball
    I dont think I'd ever make that bold of a claim. If anything I know that I always said I wish Ware got a shot. even in tampa last week he got 2 carries for 15 yards lol. But same scenario in that backfield. 3rd or 4th RB, so it all becomes irellevant.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 09-12-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So let me get this straight. When AB sucks, it's because we have a bad o-line, when Ware sucked, it was just because he sucked.

Just making sure I'm clear on this.

I don't know what you expect out of a 3rd string RB exactly. a guy who gets 2 carries a game isn't going to WOW you.
    You give AB 20 carries a game, chances are he's going to have some big plays. the same can be said for about 20+ running backs in the NFL, if not more.
    absolutely.
    No, He was slow. Id of like to see a foot race between Chase and DJ last year, Whos the slowest Giant? lol

Didnt hit holes(when they were there), didnt break tackles and to over simplify it, He WAS the 3rd best rb on the team.

You do bring up a valid point, What do you expect from your 3rd string back?

I expected him to step up when AB or Jacobs went down. He failed.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    what you really mean by that is you expected him to do BETTER then AB and Jacobs did with the same line they had.....why would you expect that?

We haven't had a "good" RB on our team since Tiki left honestly....Jacobs was good for a year or two until he started running in such a way to avoid injury.

Bradshaw has never been good...he's at best a "adequate" RB.

good thing this league is a Passing league nowadays so it doesn't matter too much.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    what you really mean by that is you expected him to do BETTER then AB and Jacobs did with the same line they had.....why would you expect that?

We haven't had a "good" RB on our team since Tiki left honestly....Jacobs was good for a year or two until he started running in such a way to avoid injury.

Bradshaw has never been good...he's at best a "adequate" RB.

good thing this league is a Passing league nowadays so it doesn't matter too much.
    Not at all. I expected him to do his job, to be fair he did his job blocking, buts thats it.

You do bring up a valid point, What do you expect from your 3rd string back?

lmao....it just makes no sense to me how you could consider someone a complete failure on 46 carries.

If AB had 2 games(46 carries) and had 163 yards (which ware did), I dont' think you'd be nearly as hard on HIM as you are on Ware. That's my point in this particularly meaningless argument. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So let me get this straight. When AB sucks, it's because we have a bad o-line, when Ware sucked, it was just because he sucked.

Just making sure I'm clear on this.

I don't know what you expect out of a 3rd string RB exactly. a guy who gets 2 carries a game isn't going to WOW you.
    You give AB 20 carries a game, chances are he's going to have some big plays. the same can be said for about 20+ running backs in the NFL, if not more.
    Evidentally the coaching staff agrees since he's a Buc.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

lmao....it just makes no sense to me how you could consider someone a complete failure on 46 carries.

If AB had 2 games(46 carries) and had 163 yards (which ware did), I dont' think you'd be nearly as hard on HIM as you are on Ware. That's my point in this particularly meaningless argument. lol
    Pizz, if he was as good as you claim, TC and KG would have given him more than 46 carries....especially with AB and BJ missing time.

Well, I hope WW3 doesnt start over some stupid movie.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Evidentally the coaching staff agrees since he's a Buc.
    This has been used so often on these boards.

the same coaching staff thought Ryan Grant wasn't worth a roster spot right before he had a 1k+ yard season for Green Bay, the coaching staff is still human and still makes mistakes.

Well, I hope WW3 doesnt start over some stupid movie.
    I really don't think our disagreement with Pizz on Ware is going to case WWIII.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread