+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #137301
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,356

  2. #137302
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,064
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Highest as in highest recorded at the moment in every bowling alley every league in the state of New Jersey.

    One of my friends is pretty active in the PBA and USBC and posted it on my wall...so I mean if anyone would know it'd be him.

    It's only after two weeks and I had two very good weeks it's unlikely to last....but just for now it's pretty awesome.
    cool. grats yo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #137303
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,356
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Highest as in highest recorded at the moment in every bowling alley every league in the state of New Jersey.

    One of my friends is pretty active in the PBA and USBC and posted it on my wall...so I mean if anyone would know it'd be him.

    It's only after two weeks and I had two very good weeks it's unlikely to last....but just for now it's pretty awesome.
    Thats pretty impressive.

  4. #137304
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,356
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Benny The Jet stealing home for the LA Dodgers to win the game??
    nah when they all grow up or move away. Theyre all playing baseball as kids and then start evaporating. haha

  5. #137305
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,064
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    nah when they all grow up or move away. Theyre all playing baseball as kids and then start evaporating. haha
    yea but after that is when they show Benny playin for the Dodgers, and Smalls is the commentator. Remember that? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #137306
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats pretty impressive.
    I'm impressed myself lol.

    for 8 games so far this season I went, 265-235-244-276-298-213-258-247.

  7. #137307
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    So I've bowled pretty good my first two weeks of the new winter season, I "may" have the highest Average in the State of NJ at the moment.

    I'm averaging 254.5
    where do u bowl and waht do u typically average?>

  8. #137308
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    haha dude ur not going to beleive this, my boss knows you Ken Marion

    said you bowled wtih him in the summer

    i told him u were averaging 254 and he said that he believes it

  9. #137309
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    haha dude ur not going to beleive this, my boss knows you Ken Marion

    said you bowled wtih him in the summer

    i told him u were averaging 254 and he said that he believes it
    lol that's cool, yeah I remember him a bit, I'm 254 at the moment but I usually average between 215-220...which is still very good...254 is like silly numbers.

  10. #137310
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    lol that's cool, yeah I remember him a bit, I'm 254 at the moment but I usually average between 215-220...which is still very good...254 is like silly numbers.
    he asked where are you bowling now

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts