+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I would agree if Tampa faked like they were giving up and then went after Eli. But they made it clear that they were playing it aggressively. We had no excuse not to be prepared for it and if someone got hurt it would have been on us.

And its not an unwritten rule. Teams just stopped challenging that play and now everybody expects that. But they should challenge it and try to disrupt the play, just like Tampa did.
    Again I'm not disagreeing with you....I meant the same thing you just said in your last paragraph I just said it different ....the rule is a knee down play over nothing more The giant lined up to protect Eli in the "Kneel down play" and didn't execute very good ....

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    .....An unwritten rule.....
    thank you DezzzR

Veteran
    Is it your view that the first two games are the all thats needed in evaluating a draft pick Lawl?If so...you have lost your mind.
    When will you guys understand that its not about his play its about the position he plays. you can draft or bring in random guys like andre brown bradshaw jacobs and youll be just fine at the position.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Cuz you hate Eli, and wanted him to get injured yesterday.
    Not injured bad. Just enough not to throw for that extra 3 yards.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    When will you guys understand that its not about his play its about the position he plays. you can draft or bring in random guys like andre brown bradshaw jacobs and youll be just fine at the position.
    Thats not what your post suggested. You were suggesting that since he hasn't done anything yet it was a wasted pick.
    This is why I had to thrash you in FF this weekend. You have to be put in your place.

Veteran
    Thats not what your post suggested. You were suggesting that since he hasn't done anything yet it was a wasted pick.This is why I had to thrash you in FF this weekend. You have to be put in your place.
    it was a wasted pick the second we drafted him. because he is a rb. My point was emphasized by the emergence of Andre brown this week.

it was a wasted pick the second we drafted him. because he is a rb. My point was emphasized by the emergence of Andre brown this week.
    I remember Luis Tillman going for 200 yards for us once and then was never to be heard from again. It was Rodney Hampton that was helping us win games. Year after year.
    What round was Rodney drafted in again?

We draft BPA. It's just what we do. Why do you continue to get bent over it? We were weak at RB, the guy had stud written all over him, and it WAS the logical pick at that time of the draft, and I stand by the decision Reese made.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I have yet to see Wilson not run it passed the 20 yardline this season on special teams. Our special teams have been great so far this season, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I have yet to see Wilson not run it passed the 20 yardline this season on special teams. Our special teams have been great so far this season, imo.
    Yea, he's been a pleasant surprise on STs. I'll take it.
    Sucks that the Randle return got called back. It was looking good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread