+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You are telling me that a QB can't call protection at the line? When did that happen?
    TC and Eli got caught with their pants down and their false outrage is just an attempt to cover that up. This whining about other teams not quitting when they are supposed to is embarrassing.

And its.......B L O W M E. (I think that's the correct spelling)

WTF is false outrage?? Different opinion = wrong...i forgot.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    He's covering his *** because he got caught with his pants down and got knocked on his *** as a product. Love the young man but he and TC are on a whine fest to cover their own errors.
    Yeah I just don't agree with you, I don't think this is a whine fest, I think all the evidence points to Shiano asking his team to do something that almost everyone in the NFL (including the players that did it) consider a low blow, or "bush league" perhaps.

TC was angry about it.
    Eli is saying there was nothing he could do.
    Schiano's players are apologizing.

is the media making a bigger deal out of it then it is...Of Course....that's what they do.

but was it a bad move on Schiano's part...yes, it was.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 09-18-2012 at 12:19 PM.

He's covering his *** because he got caught with his pants down and got knocked on his *** as a product. Love the young man but he and TC are on a whine fest to cover their own errors.
    It doesn't matter if it was an error....they have nothing to "cover"...we won the ****ing game, as a result of Eli's 4th quarter prowess. When have you ever heard Eli make excuses for anything? The reason it's still being talked about, is because it was a terrible decision by Schiano. And Tampa's standup D-line fessed up to it, said they are sorry, that it wasnt their call.

What you are suggesting supporting that a defense go for the FF with 5 seconds on the clock, is like you wanna start a football revolution. You want to change the game. good luck...FAN!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    WTF is false outrage?? Different opinion = wrong...i forgot.
    False outrage is when you are ashamed of something a react in anger or [outrage] because you don't want to admit fault.

that said this outrage was genuine in my humble opinion.

You are telling me that a QB can't call protection at the line? When did that happen?
    TC and Eli got caught with their pants down and their false outrage is just an attempt to cover that up. This whining about other teams not quitting when they are supposed to is embarrassing.

And its.......B L O W M E. (I think that's the correct spelling)
    Thats MY job Daven. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    False outrage is when you are ashamed of something a react in anger or [outrage] because you don't want to admit fault.

that said this outrage was genuine in my humble opinion.
    If you've been coaching as long as Coughlin, and have never seen a defense do that......yea, youre going to flip out on who did it. 100% reasonable reaction.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    If you've been coaching as long as Coughlin, and have never seen a defense do that......yea, youre going to flip out on who did it. 100% reasonable reaction.
    Whining and complaining about the "mean old other team" may be OK in your world. Its not in mine.
    TC and Eli were unprepared for a team actually playing a play hard and his "anger" was motivated by his own embarrassment.
    I like TC, but he was less than himself there.
    Spin it and rationalize it any way that makes you happy. But I expect more from my HC.
    Get well soon 80.

I just think MH's flat out wrong. And your over reaction is fueling that, if that makes any sense. Bucs players admitted it was wrong by apologizing. Anyway you want to look at it, Bucs players still went for the knees and hard. Thats cheap. Thats why our players jumped on them. And theres no other way to cause a fumble, other than the qb dropping the snap. Its a 1 and million chance of it happening. Its not worth players getting injured.

Whining and complaining about the "mean old other team" may be OK in your world. Its not in mine.
    TC and Eli were unprepared for a team actually playing a play hard and his "anger" was motivated by his own embarrassment.
    I like TC, but he was less than himself there.
    Spin it and rationalize it any way that makes you happy. But I expect more from my HC.
    Whos whining??? TC had a problem and went right in his face. Thats addressing a problem imo. then the media asked him and Eli about it, gave their opinion and thats it. Why are you over reacting over something so minor?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I just think MH's flat out wrong. And your over reaction is fueling that, if that makes any sense. Bucs players admitted it was wrong by apologizing. Anyway you want to look at it, Bucs players still went for the knees and hard. Thats cheap. Thats why our players jumped on them. And theres no other way to cause a fumble, other than the qb dropping the snap. Its a 1 and million chance of it happening. Its not worth players getting injured.
    So some 25 year old pampered athletes who can barely talk get to set the standard?
    I'm surprised how soft you, Scrappy and Pizz are on this. They were playing hard on the last play, we saw them lining up aggressively and failed to protect the play properly. Thats on us. For TC to whine about the other team not accepting defeat when we "told them to" is stupid.
    "**** you old man..we're going to play hard and try to take the ball from you so your better protect that ball" ....... Thats what I like. I wish we had done that with Romo the week before.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread