+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[QUOTE=Morehead State]So some 25 year old pampered athletes who can barely talk get to set the standard?
    QUOTE]

But a fan can? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
    Last edited by JPizzack; 09-18-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

"I said what I said and I believe it to be accurate with regard to the number of years the Iv been in this league. Iv said my piece about it." Coughlin

Good enough for me

I can't believe you guys are biting on mooreheads bait so hard. This is the same guy who cries player safety to the point where the game completely changes. It's the same guy who is all for ANY type of low contact on a QB should be flagged.

Again, my hat is off to you old man, great job today

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I can't believe you guys are biting on mooreheads bait so hard. This is the same guy who cries player safety to the point where the game completely changes. It's the same guy who is all for ANY type of low contact on a QB should be flagged.

Again, my hat is off to you old man, great job today
    lol, I dont believe i've ever discussed that topic with MH....but even so, I like arguing on ocassion, so its fine. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I thought he was trolling at first, but I dont think he is now. I wish we can sit in a circle and all agree how magical Eli is, but that would be no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I thought he was trolling at first, but I dont think he is now. I wish we can sit in a circle and all agree how magical Eli is, but that would be no fun.
    lol, basically.....it's more fun to argue than to circlejerk, youre right
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Yeah I think Matt's right, I think he is Davening :P you would think I'd be able to catch this by now....MH is the only guy who really gets me on these lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Yeah I think Matt's right, I think he is Davening :P you would think I'd be able to catch this by now....MH is the only guy who really gets me on these lol.
    Who started the conversation....that would help me decide what his intentions were. lol

I also would assume he's trolling simply by the fact that he hasnt said a word since Matt started posting about it hahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Who started the conversation....that would help me decide what his intentions were. lol

I also would assume he's trolling simply by the fact that he hasnt said a word since Matt started posting about it hahaha
    MH

"BTW..TC was WAY off base on his whining about that last play. How cvamn you complain about a team who plays hard on every play?
    Frankly I'm friggin sick of NFL teams just standing around and letting a QB take a knee. Try to force him to fumble as far as I'm concerned.
    When did TC get so soft. Our O got caught with their pants down and he was whining about it. "
    Last edited by dezzzR; 09-18-2012 at 02:43 PM.

guess who back

+ Reply to Thread