+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    MH

"BTW..TC was WAY off base on his whining about that last play. How cvamn you complain about a team who plays hard on every play?
    Frankly I'm friggin sick of NFL teams just standing around and letting a QB take a knee. Try to force him to fumble as far as I'm concerned.
    When did TC get so soft. Our O got caught with their pants down and he was whining about it. "
    YUP! This is MH :

Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, I dont believe i've ever discussed that topic with MH....but even so, I like arguing on ocassion, so its fine. lol
    I actually don't ever remember making any of the points you are attributing to me.
    You must be thinking of someone else.
    I hate all this soft nonsense.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I can't believe you guys are biting on mooreheads bait so hard. This is the same guy who cries player safety to the point where the game completely changes. It's the same guy who is all for ANY type of low contact on a QB should be flagged.

Again, my hat is off to you old man, great job today
    I'm very dissappointed and surprised that after all your bluster about the bounties, you are siding with the ***** side of this argument here.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm very dissappointed and surprised that after all your bluster about the bounties, you are siding with the ***** side of this argument here.
    I never said cheap shots were okay, I just take issue with what is considered a cheap shot nowadays. In any time, just blatantly diving at somebody's knee was always a dirty move. A one in a billion chance that it might of changed the outcome is a garbage answer. How do YOU make the arguments for player safety and then say this bull**** sore loser move is acceptable?

Answer is: you don't. And I applaud your Trolling today good sir

I actually don't ever remember making any of the points you are attributing to me.
    You must be thinking of someone else.
    I hate all this soft nonsense.
    Lol u are full of ****. And I love it. I don't have the time as Daven doesn't have the passion anymore. Save thee thread pappy, your our only hope

I never said cheap shots were okay, I just take issue with what is considered a cheap shot nowadays. In any time, just blatantly diving at somebody's knee was always a dirty move. A one in a billion chance that it might of changed the outcome is a garbage answer. How do YOU make the arguments for player safety and then say this bull**** sore loser move is acceptable?

Answer is: you don't. And I applaud your Trolling today good sir
    I'm not talking about "cheap shots". I'm talking about trying to knock the QB down before he has a chance to take a knee with the hope of dislodging the football. And/or forcing him to rush the play and possibly bobbling the snap.
    That just seems like good football.
    I guess you're happy when we stand around and watch Romo take 3 knees unchallenged, dispite his history of fumble snaps under pressure.
    Get well soon 80.

Lol u are full of ****. And I love it. I don't have the time as Daven doesn't have the passion anymore. Save thee thread pappy, your our only hope
    Maybe you can refresh my memory, I have never said that a team should stop playing hard.
    Get well soon 80.

I just had a really funny debate with a friend of mine. lol

She said she just read an article about how there is less than 15 mins of actual action in football. and how "man and ppl say baseball is bad".

So I said, let me use math to show you how ****ing boring baseball is.

IF you consider "Action" the following:
    -the release of a pitch, all the way to hitting a catcher's glove (not even a full second)
    -pickoff moves/throwovers
    -watching a fielder wait for a popped up ball fall to their location

Then baseball is JUST BARELY 15 minutes of action.
    And that's with me being generous to how many actual hits there are per game, and how many pitches are thrown by each team.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I just had a really funny debate with a friend of mine. lol

She said she just read an article about how there is less than 15 mins of actual action in football. and how "man and ppl say baseball is bad".

So I said, let me use math to show you how ****ing boring baseball is.

IF you consider "Action" the following:
    -the release of a pitch, all the way to hitting a catcher's glove (not even a full second)
    -pickoff moves/throwovers
    -watching a fielder wait for a popped up ball fall to their location

Then baseball is JUST BARELY 15 minutes of action.
    And that's with me being generous to how many actual hits there are per game, and how many pitches are thrown by each team.
    You have just described life itself.

All sports is about anticipating and savoring the moments.
    Get well soon 80.

You have just described life itself.

All sports is about anticipating and savoring the moments.
    It's true....except although baseball is my 2nd favorite sport....it's the last on my list of sports i can sit thru while watching television.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread