+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You're very angry. Why would you let the behavior of perfect strangers effect you?
    youve never been annoyed at some randoms shmucks rude behavior.

Well I guess thats true....You do see very irritated though.
    And leave my generation alone. I know you may find this hard to believe, but some of us actually raised our kids well, honored our commitments and treated people very nicely.
    You're a Baby Boom Bigot.
    Raising your kids well is different.
    I take offense to the fact that people call my generation lazy, when there's absolutely nothing we did to cause the problems we face. ppl 21-31 are so screwed, coming out of college in massive debts, and for the past 10 years havent been able to find adequate jobs in their field. meanwhile the upper class continues to flourish, the middle class suffer, and yet that points to me somehow.

11 years ago, one of my favorite bands Blink 182 came out with a song called Anthem Pt. II, and the end of the chorus was "...if we're ****ed up, you're too blame."
    Back then I just thought it meant people being ****ed up....now I know it doesnt.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    Ready for the funniest thing you'll hear all day.......Kase said he would be on time to the Wendys.
    Tell Kase its a 5AM meet up time at Wendys. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm shot today...gonna have to take a nap before the game tonight.

Anyone doing anything for the game?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Raising your kids well is different.
    I take offense to the fact that people call my generation lazy, when there's absolutely nothing we did to cause the problems we face. ppl 21-31 are so screwed, coming out of college in massive debts, and for the past 10 years havent been able to find adequate jobs in their field. meanwhile the upper class continues to flourish, the middle class suffer, and yet that points to me somehow.

11 years ago, one of my favorite bands Blink 182 came out with a song called Anthem Pt. II, and the end of the chorus was "...if we're ****ed up, you're too blame."
    Back then I just thought it meant people being ****ed up....now I know it doesnt.
    I'm irritated by anyone who would suggest that there is something wrong with someone simply because they belong to a particular generation.

And to answer your question Dez...I get irritated all the time, but I never show it at work, especially with customers. My job is to solicit business from them, not put them in their place.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    youve never been annoyed at some randoms shmucks rude behavior.
    No, he just takes it out on people online, because he feels that means people in the offline world won't think he's a bad person. And then calls me angry because he thinks what he does is acceptable, but what I do is....I dont know.....not acceptable.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm irritated by anyone who would suggest that there is something wrong with someone simply because they belong to a particular generation.
    Now you know. And knowing is half the battle!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Gotta run. pizzout fools

Go Giants!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    Look for me in the stands tonight fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    No, he just takes it out on people online, because he feels that means people in the offline world won't think he's a bad person. And then calls me angry because he thinks what he does is acceptable, but what I do is....I dont know.....not acceptable.
    No..I just like to lecture. My kids always made fun of me for it...until of course I heard my step daughter lecturing here daughter. That was a personal victory.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread