+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You guys really have to watch this.
    "snap the damn ball!! dont just stand there, hes mic, hes mic, hes mic BULL****!!!" Not sure if he was yelling at Eli on that one
    I'll check it out when I get home BOYYYYYY
    Oderint Dum Metuant

TC to Barden during a game " you better get your *** going now. youre moping around out there. You didnt do a good job on streak shallow, you got an illegal procedure, you dont block worth a ****, GO AND NAIL SOMEONE, dont just stand there, put em on their ***. This is your chance!"

PEACE *****ES!!! Have a good weekend. Not that I give a flying ****

Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    At the age of 16, after his father died of a sudden heart attack, VP candidate Paul Ryan received social security benefits that he used to pay for college over the next 2 years.

The more you know.
    That's probably one of the many reasons he's trying so hard to fix it so that it works better for everyone. and doesn't run out in 10-15 years.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    It's also documented that in 2010 Paul Ryan wrote a federal budget that would not only slash social security benefits, but partly privatize them.l
    Privatizing social security and "slashing" it are just methods that need to be taken in order to ensure that the programs continue to exist at all.

for example

right now you are getting 100$ a week for social security....you can continue to get that for the next 10-15 years but after that you will get ZERO.

OR you can privatize it and get 50$ a week for social security...but then it will last forever.

people don't want to hear it but the current system is broken and without some cuts it will no longer exist at all....

Ryan's cuts and privatization are aimed at keeping social security around for the future....the opposing idea is to do nothing and let the system fail completely in 10-15 years.

TC to Barden during a game " you better get your *** going now. youre moping around out there. You didnt do a good job on streak shallow, you got an illegal procedure, you dont block worth a ****, GO AND NAIL SOMEONE, dont just stand there, put em on their ***. This is your chance!"
    No ****....tc said that. lol, that's freakin awesome. If it was recently, guess it worked.

Winning sure does cause a dead thread.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Winning sure does cause a dead thread.
    Eagles arent looking to good. Hopefully that continues through next week.

Eagles arent looking to good. Hopefully that continues through next week.
    My decision to switch from the Pitt defense to the Zona defense will probably win my match against Matt for me this week. Zona has a top defense.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My decision to switch from the Pitt defense to the Zona defense will probably win my match against Matt for me this week. Zona has a top defense.
    Ballsy move. Vick might be playing like **** but hes putting up yards

+ Reply to Thread