+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I don't have it.
    Its on the WB(channel 11 for me) Its free for now.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its on the WB(channel 11 for me) Its free for now.
    For cablevision.....I have TWC....we have nothing...ever. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My understanding is that there is heavy arbitration with time warner refuses to air NFL network because they wont be able to charge people for it.

Hence why Time Warner has been, currently is, and will forever be the worst company ever.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

For cablevision.....I have TWC....we have nothing...ever. lol
    EHH? I have cable vision too. With the io remote? Im sorry i get confused with services but Im pretty sure you have Pizz. Warner Bros are in a dispute so they put NFL network on that channel. Its free. I also believe if you have the movie channels they give it to you. there was a thread about it around here somewhere. I havnt watched ESPN all week except some of the game last night. They also have a Tom Coughlin special on Wednesday. Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    EHH? I have cable vision too. With the io remote? Im sorry i get confused with services but Im pretty sure you have Pizz. Warner Bros are in a dispute so they put NFL network on that channel. Its free. I also believe if you have the movie channels they give it to you. there was a thread about it around here somewhere. I havnt watched ESPN all week except some of the game last night. They also have a Tom Coughlin special on Wednesday. Looks good.
    lol, no im saying "yes, you have it because you have cablevision...i do not"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol, no im saying "yes, you have it because you have cablevision...i do not"
    Ohhhhh Im sorry i misread. Do what ever you have to to get it. Its fantastic.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The hail Mary plays are designed by the offense to catch the batted ball. Yes there are times where batting the ball is a good play. But a player has to understand where he is. For that defender to bat the ball into the crowd he was involved in would definitely risk a catch. The best thing given the scrum he was in was to intercept the ball.....which he did BTW.
    Exactly, I did say I agree with you :P.

Hence "but you'd rather catch it"

an Interception is a clear defense of the ball, batting a ball it could end up anywhere.

All-Pro
    quit being so smug....just because you have an opinion on everything doesnt meant youre right. in fact, in most cases youre wrong....
    Yeah, he's not always right Pizz...but when I agree with him generally 99.99999% of the time "we" are correct :P

and I agree with him here....

you just don't know where the ball is going to go when you try to slap/punch it out of the mass of players on a hail mary...especially on a hail mary where they actually practice the play in such a way as to expect a tip/punch/slap on the ball such that Wide Receivers will surround the scrum waiting for it to happen....

the interception is the best way to go about it, it was a blown call...so be it...it's not the first nor will it be the last time a blown call was a deciding factor in a game...

if green bay is as good as they say they are it should not have come down to a one possession game.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    if green bay is as good as they say they are it should not have come down to a one possession game.
    This point I agree with lol.....my Supervisor is a GB fan, and I said that to him lol

oh, and i just read someone on facebook say "The city that has been crying that the officials gave a superbowl win to the Steelers for the past 7 years, is strangely quiet today..."
    Lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

quit being so smug....just because you have an opinion on everything doesnt meant youre right. in fact, in most cases youre wrong....
    So when you express your opinion thats fine. When I express mine its smug?

Got it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread