+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #137671
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,908
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I don't have it.
    Its on the WB(channel 11 for me) Its free for now.

  2. #137672
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,682
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its on the WB(channel 11 for me) Its free for now.
    For cablevision.....I have TWC....we have nothing...ever. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #137673
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,682
    My understanding is that there is heavy arbitration with time warner refuses to air NFL network because they wont be able to charge people for it.

    Hence why Time Warner has been, currently is, and will forever be the worst company ever.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #137674
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,908
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    For cablevision.....I have TWC....we have nothing...ever. lol
    EHH? I have cable vision too. With the io remote? Im sorry i get confused with services but Im pretty sure you have Pizz. Warner Bros are in a dispute so they put NFL network on that channel. Its free. I also believe if you have the movie channels they give it to you. there was a thread about it around here somewhere. I havnt watched ESPN all week except some of the game last night. They also have a Tom Coughlin special on Wednesday. Looks good.

  5. #137675
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,682
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    EHH? I have cable vision too. With the io remote? Im sorry i get confused with services but Im pretty sure you have Pizz. Warner Bros are in a dispute so they put NFL network on that channel. Its free. I also believe if you have the movie channels they give it to you. there was a thread about it around here somewhere. I havnt watched ESPN all week except some of the game last night. They also have a Tom Coughlin special on Wednesday. Looks good.
    lol, no im saying "yes, you have it because you have cablevision...i do not"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #137676
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,908
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, no im saying "yes, you have it because you have cablevision...i do not"
    Ohhhhh Im sorry i misread. Do what ever you have to to get it. Its fantastic.

  7. #137677
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The hail Mary plays are designed by the offense to catch the batted ball. Yes there are times where batting the ball is a good play. But a player has to understand where he is. For that defender to bat the ball into the crowd he was involved in would definitely risk a catch. The best thing given the scrum he was in was to intercept the ball.....which he did BTW.
    Exactly, I did say I agree with you :P.

    Hence "but you'd rather catch it"

    an Interception is a clear defense of the ball, batting a ball it could end up anywhere.

  8. #137678
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,597
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    quit being so smug....just because you have an opinion on everything doesnt meant youre right. in fact, in most cases youre wrong....
    Yeah, he's not always right Pizz...but when I agree with him generally 99.99999% of the time "we" are correct :P

    and I agree with him here....

    you just don't know where the ball is going to go when you try to slap/punch it out of the mass of players on a hail mary...especially on a hail mary where they actually practice the play in such a way as to expect a tip/punch/slap on the ball such that Wide Receivers will surround the scrum waiting for it to happen....

    the interception is the best way to go about it, it was a blown call...so be it...it's not the first nor will it be the last time a blown call was a deciding factor in a game...

    if green bay is as good as they say they are it should not have come down to a one possession game.

  9. #137679
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,682
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    if green bay is as good as they say they are it should not have come down to a one possession game.
    This point I agree with lol.....my Supervisor is a GB fan, and I said that to him lol

    oh, and i just read someone on facebook say "The city that has been crying that the officials gave a superbowl win to the Steelers for the past 7 years, is strangely quiet today..."
    Lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #137680
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,242
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    quit being so smug....just because you have an opinion on everything doesnt meant youre right. in fact, in most cases youre wrong....
    So when you express your opinion thats fine. When I express mine its smug?

    Got it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts