+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    And how many times do we need to see Rolle late to a play in the endzone??? What are we paying him all that money for???
    It was actually Webster who got rolled up and smoked on that touchdown, Rolle was just supposed to be the over the top help yet he was a step slow.

Speaking of 2ndary wasnt it nice to not hear Prince Amukamara's name mentioned alot last night even though he was starting
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My fear is that since Obama is "cool", and sings Al Green songs in tune and gives a good (if not empty) speech, he will get re-elected and the fiscal cliff is right down the road.
    I don't care if I like whoever is president, I care about the future of this country.
    Not as cool as THIS guy.... He woulda been great if it wasnt for NAFTA

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol Dont you miss them when they leave. Id love to be a breeder but I can say now I wouldnt give any of them away. hahaha

If you ever want to put them on a raw food diet, I know a guy. I can send you the website if you want. All different types of cuts and everything.
    sorry Dezz I missed this.... yeah it does bother me my wife handles far better than I do...yeah pm me the web site I'd like to look it over...thanks man

How has nobody mentioned the biggest reason that we lost was that NOBODY played their lanes/gaps in our front 7... Other than Professor Blackburn who had a nasty game

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Not as cool as THIS guy.... He woulda been great if it wasnt for NAFTA
    plus one Kase I'm still pissed about that deal ...

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    plus one Kase I'm still pissed about that deal ...
    That was BY FAR his biggest wrong doing, who cares about getting a BJ in the oval office. Hell if I was President id be getting daily BJ's in the oval office

All-Pro
    How has nobody mentioned the biggest reason that we lost was that NOBODY played their lanes/gaps in our front 7... Other than Professor Blackburn who had a nasty game
    I read somewhere in the second half the eagles let our ends have open lanes to Vick and they just ran outside once over pursued.....

All-Pro
    That was BY FAR his biggest wrong doing, who cares about getting a BJ in the oval office. Hell if I was President id be getting daily BJ's in the oval office
    lol... A lot of lost jobs Mils and factorys close up all over the country ... sold tthe american worker right down the river
    Last edited by byron; 10-01-2012 at 11:02 PM.

my brother called him the Downy Bear on sunday....lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

someone posted this on reddit, entitled "Sad Eli" =(

Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread