+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

ropa dope??? "If the debate was football Obama lost by at least two tds." Krouthammer

So whats the deal with Nicks?!? They havent really said anything about his injury, he practiced last week, but then was held out, didn't play...he's not practicing this week, and they are saying he likely wont play....
    Wtf is he doing exactly?? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

CNN poll gives first 2012 Presidential debate to Romney, 67% to 25%

Hope he can keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So whats the deal with Nicks?!? They havent really said anything about his injury, he practiced last week, but then was held out, didn't play...he's not practicing this week, and they are saying he likely wont play....
    Wtf is he doing exactly?? lol
    Theres a thread that says he should be ready in a week or two. Id rather not rush him

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    ropa dope??? "If the debate was football Obama lost by at least two tds." Krouthammer
    I didn't know you could win an acting battle. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I know its your first time Ichi, but quit being such a woman lmao

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I didn't know you could win an acting battle. lol
    This is why Obama is going to win Morehead, the majority of American's are like Pizz...they watch(or don't even watch) the debate and while watching they decide that all of it is lies or they just believe whatever "their" candidate says and disbelieve everything the other candidate says.

It doesn't matter that Romney outlined his plan, it doesn't matter that Romney, in no subtle terms, shut down Obama's talking points.

Obama claimed Romney wanted to cut 5 Trillion dollars right? Romney flat out said...NO I do not want to do that.

you have to take Romney on his word about that...just like we all took Obama on his word during his election, Obama didn't live up to his word...will Romney? who knows, but the point is you can't dismiss everything Romney says if you want to look at this race objectively and if you aren't looking at it objectively...then why watch it at all, if you can't look at both sides then you are clearly going to vote one way already so whats the point of the debate.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-04-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    This is why Obama is going to win Morehead, the majority of American's are like Pizz...they watch(or don't even watch) the debate and while watching they decide that all of it is lies or they just believe whatever "their" candidate says and disbelieve everything the other candidate says.

It doesn't matter that Romney outlined his plan, it doesn't matter that he in no polite terms shut down Obama's talking points.

Obama claimed Romney wanted to cut 5 Trillion dollars right? Romney flat out said...NO I do not want to do that.

you have to take Romney on his word about that...just like we all took Obama on his word during his election, Obama didn't live up to his word...will Romney? who knows, but the point is you can't dismiss everything Romney says if you want to look at this race objectively and if you aren't looking at it objectively...then why watch it at all, if you can't look at both sides then you are clearly going to vote one way already so whats the point of the debate.
    I dont know. I think its going to be extremely close or Romney by a few states. When ever Romney spoke last night, Obama had his head down. On top of that Obama looked tired and worn out AND he seemed unsure of himself at some points. There will be a few days before we see theeffects of this debate but everyone who was sleeping on Romney just got drenched with ice cold water. I think Romney brought a lot of Independents to the right last night imo. And I think youre over estimating the power of uninformed hipsters. They will NOT show up in numbers for Obama like they did in 08.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

It doesn't matter that Romney outlined his plan, it doesn't matter that he in no polite terms shut down Obama's talking points.

Romney quite literally said whatever he wanted, and because he did so with such tenacity, and confidence, "he won"
    How can he says that his $5 trillion tax cut, isn't actually his $5 trillion tax cut?
    He also said that in his non-existent healthcare plan, that it would protect against pre-existing conditions, where in fact it does the exact opposite.
    He also said(this confused the **** out of me...) that Obamacare was a government takeover of health care. lolwut?
    Last edited by JPizzack; 10-04-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Bottom line is, I want facts....not acting. I dont care about either candidates body language, i dont care that Romney was rape-staring Obama all night as if he was looking at his own wife. I dont care that Obama was looking at the podium as if he wasn't even focusing on the task at hand....

Obama at multiple points durign the debate, had opportunities to go on the offensive, and either missed them, or left them alone (or cut off lol).

The public is going to see that Romney is now in version 9.0 mode or something(more flip flops than a beach), and doesn't give any good information other than defensive information to counterpoint. It was so lame.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread