+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #137991
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Holy ****...I could kill Eli in a fight.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #137992
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Romney cannot dispute his tax cut plan on the rich by citing NOT EVEN ONE example of reducing loopholes and deductions. He even said that economists can't say that he plans to add 5 trillion, just because "he says" he wont add to the deficit with his tax plan. Well if you give no examples, 100% of people can still say that's whats going to happen, because youve provided no information during any juncture of his campaign.

    The entire economy/tax portion of the debate was ruined by the fact that Lehrer not once held either candidate accountable to facts. He did nothing to challenge them, especially Romney, who is trying to "reform" everything.

    and btw, i dont care if Obama is "cool"....how the hell is he cool? Cuz he's black? lol
    With trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see, is it your view that "reforms" are NOT necessary?
    Get well soon 80.

  3. #137993
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Simms is older than me and he could kill Eli in a fight.
    so you're voting f for Obama?

  4. #137994
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    I'm going to end my discussion with this, because i feel we talk about this stuff to much here

    I found the debate in it's entirety unhelpful. I was able to watch the unnarrated recaps late night when I came home before i passed out, and I felt both sides gained nothing. Of course most republicans are going to say this was a massive romney win.....but they said that about the RNC too....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #137995
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    glad youre finally catching on.
    wow dezz...you missed my point. i dont care: thats my point.
    btw, if that's your stance, that's pretty racist. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #137996
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    wow dezz...you missed my point. i dont care: thats my point.
    btw, if that's your stance, that's pretty racist. lol
    whats pretty racist is 99% of African Americans voting for a man just because they have the same skin color.

  7. #137997
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    btw, Romney advisors this morning had to clarify that contrary to his point that his health care system covered pre-existing conditions, it in fact does not. As far as i know, that was just ONE of the misrepresentations of the Romney/Paul campaign that was displayed during last night's debate.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #137998
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    whats pretty racist is 99% of African Americans voting for a man just because they have the same skin color.
    I'm white, and i hate white people. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #137999
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm going to end my discussion with this, because i feel we talk about this stuff to much here

    I found the debate in it's entirety unhelpful. I was able to watch the unnarrated recaps late night when I came home before i passed out, and I felt both sides gained nothing. Of course most republicans are going to say this was a massive romney win.....but they said that about the RNC too....
    All Democrats are saying that this was a massive Romney win. Watch MSNBC as see the trail of tears.

    And to your point about the debate being unhelpful..It was pretty much unanimous from both sides that this may have been the most substantive debate in recent memory.
    And weren't you at the Yankee game? When did you watch the debate?
    Get well soon 80.

  10. #138000
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    btw, Romney advisors this morning had to clarify that contrary to his point that his health care system covered pre-existing conditions, it in fact does not. As far as i know, that was just ONE of the misrepresentations of the Romney/Paul campaign that was displayed during last night's debate.
    Romney's plan here in Mass makes it illegal to dump a customer because of pre existing conditions. Thats a fact.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts