+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[QUOTE=Morehead State;516768]
    And as for Romney's "5 trillion dollar tax cut" that Obama claims.......Romney has NEVER said he would cut taxes by $5 trillion. He said that he would reduce rates by 20% and offset that with elimination of loopholes and deductions for the wealthy.
    QUOTE]

You do realize that by reducing rates by 20% youre already adding to the deficit, right? In fact it would *gasp* cut $5trillion in revenue!! =O
    I'd like to know how tax loopholes are going to add that much money to counter. No really, do we have examples yet?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm white, and i hate white people. lol
    But we love ya right back!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[QUOTE=JPizzack;516815]
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And as for Romney's "5 trillion dollar tax cut" that Obama claims.......Romney has NEVER said he would cut taxes by $5 trillion. He said that he would reduce rates by 20% and offset that with elimination of loopholes and deductions for the wealthy.
    QUOTE]

You do realize that by reducing rates by 20% youre already adding to the deficit, right? In fact it would *gasp* cut $5trillion in revenue!! =O
    I'd like to know how tax loopholes are going to add that much money to counter. No really, do we have examples yet?
    That is false. What Romney has proposed is a reduction of tax RATES by 20%. Not "taxes" by 20%. He understands that the key to growth is a reduction of rates and deductions. In other words...a less complex tax code. We all know that all investment decisions are based on the consideration of the highest tax rate you pay. This will free up investors to stop buying things like gold and actually put those 2 trillion dollars now on the sidelines into our economy. It also caused folks to make sound economic decisions and not make decisions based on tax advantages.
    This is absolutely key to economic growth. Its what all emerging economies are doing in eastern Europe and South America. We, however are living in last Century's world. That doesn't work now.

And weren't you at the Yankee game? When did you watch the debate?
    I literally just said that CNN had the unnarated debate playing all night to recap.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

But we love ya right back!
    That's because everybody loves me. I'm not surprised.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    That's because everybody loves me. I'm not surprised.
    Its important to me that you believe that.
    So..........OK!

Its important to me that you believe that.
    So..........OK!
    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    Presidential candidates can "get away" with saying things because they all have some great plan for the middle class, when the "middle class" can define so many people. And I guarantee you that both candidates are not describing the exact same group of people when they say middle class. The term lacks specificity and is a catalyst for seemingly every presidential candidacy. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Presidential candidates can "get away" with saying things because they all have some great plan for the middle class, when the "middle class" can define so many people. And I guarantee you that both candidates are not describing the exact same group of people when they say middle class. The term lacks specificity and is a catalyst for seemingly every presidential candidacy. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
    Because they are the target voters. Lower income folks with always vote Decocratic and High income folks with always vote Republican (except Hollywood).

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    fairly accurate I suppose.

Romney is so out of touch with reality that he thinks middle class make up to $250,000+ annually

am I a doctor? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread