+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Just get a cheap Garmin for $89.00.
    Anyway...we will figure it all out for Sunday morning when we meet at Steve's World of Soy on Saturday night.
    SWOS lol...yeah I don't know a lot about the things we had one when we went down last time...If you missed a turn it redirected I asume they all do that....

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    OH MY GOD!!! i dont know why that reminded me....but i have the funniest story!!

I have a friend who is ****ing crazy...like he gets drunk, not like blackout...but drunk enough to make some of the worst decisions ever....

We're out on his boat, out on the Hudson....., he drinks too much....my other buddy ends up driving....

Phil keeps asking if there are fish in the area, so he can "catch em with his hands" >.< my othe rbuddy says he doesnt know how to read that instrument.

Phil goes..."oh ****...nevermind, i remembered, my phone has an app for that now!" He looks down at his phone, hits a few buttons.....and then CHUCKS HIS PHONE IN THE ****ING RIVER!!!!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

he's like "we should know in a few seconds if there any bass in the area...."
    Hahaha sounds like me when I drank.....I used to ride the boat at night aside from being drunk I alway went slow ....this one night its really dark "no moonlight"...my buddy say to me "you sure you know where your at" I said to him I know this lake like the back of my hand , as we ran into shore....whoop !

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    SWOS lol...yeah I don't know a lot about the things we had one when we went down last time...If you missed a turn it redirected I asume they all do that....
    What the hell is SWOS?
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    What the hell is SWOS?
    hahaha.......Steves world of soy....haha...

hahaha.......Steves world of soy....haha...
    Oh.
    Get well soon 80.

Hahaha sounds like me when I drank.....I used to ride the boat at night aside from being drunk I alway went slow ....this one night its really dark "no moonlight"...my buddy say to me "you sure you know where your at" I said to him I know this lake like the back of my hand , as we ran into shore....whoop !
    LOL. this guy pays for the SeaTow emergency service thing. its like $100/yr or something....so if you go to one of the marina bars, you can move into open water....take out one of your plugs, call them to tow you and say the boat died. BAM!! free designated driver...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Remember to buy your beer today, because you wont be able to tmrw. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I have a parking pass...I was told Lando picked some up too i think?

Yea, I'd like to know if we're meeting at Wendys and then making the convoy into the lot? I say the earlier we plan to meet at Wendys, the better shot we all have at arriving on time. lmao...
    Every year is a problem it seems haha
    Im sorry my clocks are a little behind out here on LI, LOL.

I know Ive been the latest of anyone,EVERY YEAR, but me and my dude Ed WILL BE THERE ON TIME!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Remember to buy your beer today, because you wont be able to tmrw. lol
    LMAO, I was thinking the exact same thing 10mins ago when I was making coffee
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

looks like we'll have 2 (10 ft) canopies.
    I got 1 as well, so make that 3 canopy tents

+ Reply to Thread