+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    For the record I can't dream because I can't sleep at night. Welcome to being old. A grand total of one hour last night. (somewhere between 4 and 5 AM)
    Plus I'm too worried that my FF team is falling apart.
    lol, i find that i wake up too many times a night to get a good night's sleep. I think it's caffeine related, where i cant crash, despite being tired. I really gotta cut back.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    Has anyone ever had a lucid dream before? Just curious.

I've read that you can train your mind to have lucid dreams whenever you want, so I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced that before.
    A few months ago. I was pretty pumped after i woke up like "that was easy im going to do that every night". havnt since.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    A few months ago. I was pretty pumped after i woke up like "that was easy im going to do that every night". havnt since.
    lol, i was reading this thing on reddit one day, and some guy posted a meme taht was like...."First Lucid dream: banged mila kunis. **** yea!!" lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol, i was reading this thing on reddit one day, and some guy posted a meme taht was like...."First Lucid dream: banged mila kunis. **** yea!!" lol
    You have to know youre dreaming. Even then its a little hard to control it.

You have to know youre dreaming. Even then its a little hard to control it.
    yea, my understanding is that you KNOW you are dreaming, but it still takes a few experiences being lucid to be able to control much.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Thought last night was a draw. Romney completely dropped the ball on Libya. He had Obama in his cross hairs.... oh well maybe next time.

Thought last night was a draw. Romney completely dropped the ball on Libya. He had Obama in his cross hairs.... oh well maybe next time.
    seemed to me that the president knew exactly what Romney would say at any given point, and welcomed his attacks....

i disagree with you though, this was, though not a blowout, a win for obama. Romney lost alot of "points" with his women's issues....he was pretty much the opposite of sensitive to the question being asked.

and also with his religious comments. He doesn't realize that what HE considers a blanket statement, that a large amount of people don't agree with.

the "it's a sketchy deal" comment was also a huge point. I'd be willing to listen to Romney tax ideas on how to cut the deficit, but without him giving a specific response for the umpteenth time....to me it sounds like both of them are going to be a wash....

was better than the previous debates though. glad i watched =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    seemed to me that the president knew exactly what Romney would say at any given point, and welcomed his attacks...
    Seemed to me that he would ignore what Romney said, then go on to say he said something he didn't...or Obama would say what Romney said was a lie and go on to say nothing about how he was going to change away from what he did the last 4 years to get us in this mess we are in right now.

look politicians lie..they all do (except ron paul) so when you catch Romney in a lie...big woop, there is an Obama lie for every Romney lie and vice versa.

but Obama is being a condescending ****, I'm sorry...not EVERYTHING Romney is saying is a lie..(just like not everything Obama is saying is a lie either)

but that's all Obama is doing, all he's doing is attacking Romney...telling everyone he's a liar...guess what so is Obama...so this doesn't do anything for me, what get's me going is actual policy...and Romney seems to be the only one delivering anything on that front.

whether what Romney is saying he wants to do is true or not remains to be seen...but you know what is already proven? MOST of what Obama promised during his presidential campaign and even during his presidency has not come true...so I guess those where lies.

I'd rather try the guy who I'm not "sure" is lying then the one I am SURE is lying due to his track recorded.

Edit: and don't feed me the line of crap that the republicans were blocking everything, the DEMS had the house the senate and the presidency for 2 years...
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-17-2012 at 12:05 PM.

seemed to me that the president knew exactly what Romney would say at any given point, and welcomed his attacks....

i disagree with you though, this was, though not a blowout, a win for obama. Romney lost alot of "points" with his women's issues....he was pretty much the opposite of sensitive to the question being asked.

and also with his religious comments. He doesn't realize that what HE considers a blanket statement, that a large amount of people don't agree with.

the "it's a sketchy deal" comment was also a huge point. I'd be willing to listen to Romney tax ideas on how to cut the deficit, but without him giving a specific response for the umpteenth time....to me it sounds like both of them are going to be a wash....

was better than the previous debates though. glad i watched =P
    Romney is neck and neck with Obama on women voters. And imo Romney did great on the economy and made Obama look like a liar when talking energy. I also thought the moderator threw a huge bone to Obama with the Libyan statement. Its not her job to point out the facts, just moderate. Where was she when Obama was lying about the coal industry? Thought she did a horrible job. I really herd nothing from Obama about where to go from here. Same failed policies wont work.

I just had the best chicken parm sandwhich ever....

if it's possible to have a chicken parm transform into a culinary masterpeice.....that's what i just had...

...that is all.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread