+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    the better question is why would you keep 3rb's instead of trading one of those 3 RB's for a better WR, of course I know Felix Jones isn't going to start for the rest of the year..he's just candy to sweeten the offer.

you don't HAVE to start 3 RB's ****...and Wallace is better then Martin in my opinion and will be for the rest of the year, also you are starting Llyod who has been god awful.

you can substantially increase the points you will be scoring each week by taking my trade, at least that's the way I see it...and why wouldn't you want to score more points?

who cares whether the points are coming from a RB or a WR you already have 2 solid RB in Ridely and McFadden so you are not losing a roster spot...plus you also have Pierre Thomas as well and he's not terrible he's getting goal line carries instead of Ingram.

I'm just confused because the trade helps you more then it helps me and you are acting like it's crazy, if you don't want to do it that's fine...but not wanting to do it because you have some "need" to have 3 starting RB's is stupid in my opinion, I'd rather have a 15pt receiver in flex then a 8 pt Running back...but the way you are talking it's almost as if you want to score less points just so you can keep 3 running backs....that's your choice I guess.
    Jackson for wallace ?

All-Pro
    sounds good to me, sent the trade offer through.

Evaluate trade says it's positive for both of us

\.
    I'd put Ridley on the block for you, but whos my extra chip to put towards getting Wallace? Lloyd? SantanaClause?

edit - assuming you throw me another player for roster purposes....
    Last edited by JPizzack; 10-23-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ahh ok, nevermind.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I'd put Ridley on the block for you, but whos my extra chip to put towards getting Wallace? Lloyd? SantanaClause?
    I didn't try for Ridley because he's your best back right now from points so I didn't think you'd give him up, and your Extra Chip" would be Felix so you can keep your 3RB setup one or two more weeks if you want and also amazingly increase your WR's situation...after he stops playing you'd obviously want to switch to 3WR and 2RB's after the trade most weeks.

Wallace is a stud, he's a start every week get 10+pts guy...you don't really deserve an extra chip at all in my opinion, I just don't want Felix on my team cause he's a cowboy.

that said I think me and Byron have a deal in the works so now I'm gonna wait for him.

I didn't try for Ridley because he's your best back right now from points so I didn't think you'd give him up, and your Extra Chip" would be Felix so you can keep your 3RB setup one or two more weeks if you want and also amazingly increase your WR's situation...after he stops playing you'd obviously want to switch to 3WR and 2RB's after the trade most weeks.

Wallace is a stud, he's a start every week get 10+pts guy...you don't really deserve an extra chip at all in my opinion, I just don't want Felix on my team cause he's a cowboy.

that said I think me and Byron have a deal in the works so now I'm gonna wait for him.
    I meant did you want an extra from my end to comp...like a 2 for 2 deal....not me.

S'all good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I meant did you want an extra from my end to comp...like a 2 for 2 deal....not me.

S'all good.
    If the me and Byron deal falls through (which is unlikely) then I'll do Ridely and Wilson for Wallace and Jones.

wow, this guy must just really hate the eagles, huh?

Oderint Dum Metuant

i doubt anyone remembers, but....one of my favorite bands was a local group called Matchbook Romance, they broke up about 7+ years ago maybe......

I just noticed today, that the lead singer is now one of our IT directors. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i doubt anyone remembers, but....one of my favorite bands was a local group called Matchbook Romance, they broke up about 7+ years ago maybe......

I just noticed today, that the lead singer is now one of our IT directors. lol
    Sounds like a really gay emo band.

+ Reply to Thread