+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17272 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=u s&amp;view=text&amp;latlng=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Count me in!![]

haha alrite that makes 3
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="HeatherP"]Count me in!![][/quote]</P>

sure wish i could go...Heather i just pm'ed you... hope it was good for you as it was for me..lol</P>

Have fun all! Post pics!

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</P>

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</p>[/quote]

so i should leave my girlfriend home?!?! damnit i think shed kill me

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</p>[/quote]

I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

1. Why girls like you could not have been born in 1990

2. Why girls like you did not attend my high school

Every single girl I have ever met does not watch sports... **sigh**

[quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

so i should leave my girlfriend home?!?! damnit i think shed kill me
    [/quote]

lol

+ Reply to Thread