+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16824 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Count me in. **** finals
    [/quote]

hahahahaha[/quote]

Belated April Fool's
    [/quote]

u finally did one i believed lol[/quote]

Did I rush it? I felt like I rushed it.. shoulda gotten some people's hopes up and then come down with the cold hard truth

lol

u coulda waited on it before u got a couple of responses
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=u s&amp;view=text&amp;latlng=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>[/quote]

Count me In. LuNi is in the house tonight!!!!!

question....

do we still have to buy tickets to Giants stadium? because we get to go inside and get autographs and meet players

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol

u coulda waited on it before u got a couple of responses[/quote]

Well, people will see that post before the other one, so maybe....

[quote user="NYG_inul"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down.* This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17.* Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

*</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar.* But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

*</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th.* They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet.* Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

*</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

*</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=jay+dee's+nj&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latl ng=9340636568023826469</p>

*</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>[/quote]

Count me In. LuNi is in the house tonight!!!!!

question....

do we still have to buy tickets to Giants stadium? because we get to go inside and get autographs and meet players
    [/quote]

thats totally something seperate, thats something the org is running. But yea if u want to do that thing at the stadium u have to buy a ticket i think

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]bandwagn im lovin the avatar! lol that was great!!! awww seee i chooooose you![/quote]</P>

no way i was keepin it...kinda hard to argue with someone when yah got an avatarwith atrainand hearts all around it.. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]bandwagn im lovin the avatar! lol that was great!!! awww seee i chooooose you![/quote]</p>

no way i was keepin it...kinda hard to argue with someone when yah got an avatarwith atrainand hearts all around it.. </p>[/quote]

LMAO

Mr. Tough Guy with the train in his avatar

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]bandwagn im lovin the avatar! lol that was great!!! awww seee i chooooose you![/quote]</P>

no way i was keepin it...kinda hard to argue with someone when yah got an avatar*with a*train*and hearts all around it.. </P>[/quote]

sounds like somebody isn't secure in their manhood lol

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="HeatherP"]Count me in!![][/quote]</P>

sure wish i could go...Heather i just pm'ed you... hope it was good for you as it was for me..lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

****!!! i'm ******ed.. can you send one to me let me know how everythings going</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

no way i was keepin it...kinda hard to argue with someone when yah got an avatarwith atrainand hearts all around it.. </P>

[/quote] sounds like somebody isn't secure in their manhood lol[/quote]</P>

i didn't think it would've been that gay...not that theres anything wrong with that.. </P>

+ Reply to Thread