+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21106 FirstFirst ... 8910111220601105101010 ... LastLast

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Lets get Giggz out here, we can all give him a Big Blue Stomping, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

i offered to pay for him

he said he didn't think anybody liked him

i bet he'll come and not introduce himself and be quiet then tell us all what we were wearing that day the next time he logs on

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have to drive down. No way I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus again though
    [/quote]

GET UR *** OUT HERE U MOFO!!!

Bro, thats where crack *****s go to, lol, if u need a spot to stay let me know i know of some good hotels around there lol...

We use to rent those rooms out in hs and throw parties there hahaha[/quote]Wait, MMB you're not opening up your house for all of us people that you've never met!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL
    [/quote]

only the ladies [][/quote]

LOL.... that sounds like something I would do

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have to drive down. No way I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus again though
    [/quote] GET UR *** OUT HERE U MOFO!!! Bro, thats where crack *****s go to, lol, if u need a spot to stay let me know i know of some good hotels around there lol... We use to rent those rooms out in hs and throw parties there hahaha[/quote]Wait, MMB you're not opening up your house for all of us people that you've never met!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL
    [/quote] only the ladies [][/quote]</P>

PIG![N]</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] GET UR *** OUT HERE U MOFO!!! Bro, thats where crack *****s go to, lol, if u need a spot to stay let me know i know of some good hotels around there lol... We use to rent those rooms out in hs and throw parties there hahaha[/quote]Wait, MMB you're not opening up your house for all of us people that you've never met!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL
    [/quote] only the ladies [][/quote]</p>

PIG![N]</p>[/quote]

Oink oink []

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/pAhfaUBA44N8qWaUFIpYPdACXy6yE-IJSQNMt65TCYLgw4GdA5ZHkFgkzrHnLU*IW4j*Tpd0wxhDqABS T4VpxVLpr*ZFp0oa/00118IEnjoyBeingaSlutPosters.jpg=[/img]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have to drive down.* No way I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus again though

LOL

PIG![N]</P>[/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL

PIG![N]</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol lol lol lol lol ok loserface ill get you back.</P>

Loser face? That's the best u can come up with?

Renob

+ Reply to Thread