Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

i offered to pay for him

he said he didn't think anybody liked him

i bet he'll come and not introduce himself and be quiet then tell us all what we were wearing that day the next time he logs on
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have to drive down. No way I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus again though
    [/quote]

GET UR *** OUT HERE U MOFO!!!

Bro, thats where crack *****s go to, lol, if u need a spot to stay let me know i know of some good hotels around there lol...

We use to rent those rooms out in hs and throw parties there hahaha[/quote]Wait, MMB you're not opening up your house for all of us people that you've never met!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL
    [/quote]

only the ladies [][/quote]

LOL.... that sounds like something I would do

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have to drive down. No way I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus again though
    [/quote] GET UR *** OUT HERE U MOFO!!! Bro, thats where crack *****s go to, lol, if u need a spot to stay let me know i know of some good hotels around there lol... We use to rent those rooms out in hs and throw parties there hahaha[/quote]Wait, MMB you're not opening up your house for all of us people that you've never met!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL
    [/quote] only the ladies [][/quote]</P>

PIG![N]</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] GET UR *** OUT HERE U MOFO!!! Bro, thats where crack *****s go to, lol, if u need a spot to stay let me know i know of some good hotels around there lol... We use to rent those rooms out in hs and throw parties there hahaha[/quote]Wait, MMB you're not opening up your house for all of us people that you've never met!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL
    [/quote] only the ladies [][/quote]</p>

PIG![N]</p>[/quote]

Oink oink []

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/pAhfaUBA44N8qWaUFIpYPdACXy6yE-IJSQNMt65TCYLgw4GdA5ZHkFgkzrHnLU*IW4j*Tpd0wxhDqABS T4VpxVLpr*ZFp0oa/00118IEnjoyBeingaSlutPosters.jpg=[/img]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have to drive down.* No way I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Secaucus again though

LOL

PIG![N]</P>[/quote]

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL

PIG![N]</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol lol lol lol lol ok loserface ill get you back.</P>

Loser face? That's the best u can come up with?

Renob

+ Reply to Thread