+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17790 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

<font size="6">Dr. Bud</font> are you bringing a camera or who is in charge? There better be a plethora of photos.

Someone should invite lockhart and his 10,000 aliases!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT size=6>Dr. Bud</FONT> are you bringing a camera or who is in charge? There better be a plethora of photos.
    [/quote]</P>

ill be in charge of photos! </P>

MMB will be wasted by 4:15 so we cant leave him in charge of that department</P>

Id offer 2 take pics, but in all honesty me and my boy will prolly be nice and loaded by the time we get off the train......

Oh yea how close is this place 2 a NJ Transit or Path Train??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

take the train into rutherford and take the cab from the train station, honestly its a 5 minute ride and only because of lights
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]take the train into rutherford and take the cab from the train station, honestly its a 5 minute ride and only because of lights[/quote]

Thats whats up SENNNNNN!!!!!!!

Aite I talked it over with my boys at the bar 2nite and it seems like you can count me in for Kase-1 plus at least 4...... Open bar and a train ride 2 Jerz got em, LOL, at least one of em is on the MBs so its all good, and of course theyre all Giants fans LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Veteran

Count me in +2. I just need to get the address to the joint and I'll be headed up from DE. Did anyone ever finalize a shot for Jacobs? That might very well end up being the shot of the day.</P>

bump
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

[quote user="logan80"]

Count me in +2. I just need to get the address to the joint and I'll be headed up from DE. Did anyone ever finalize a shot for Jacobs? That might very well end up being the shot of the day.</P>

[/quote]</P>

There's already a shot called a "BJ". lol It's actually very good,but kinda feminine. I don't know too many men that would do a "BJ". lol[]</P>

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="logan80"]

Count me in +2. I just need to get the address to the joint and I'll be headed up from DE. Did anyone ever finalize a shot for Jacobs? That might very well end up being the shot of the day.</p>

[/quote]</p>

There's already a shot called a "BJ". lol It's actually very good,but kinda feminine. I don't know too many men that would do a "BJ". lol[]</p>[/quote]
    Insert Harooni Joke here....

+ Reply to Thread