+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 17100 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]Thanks how about a phone # just in case I end up in F-in Ohio or something[/quote]</p>

if you end up in ohio grab Bray while you are there! and bring back LeBron for BB4417[]</p>[/quote]Will do . In case anyone else needed the phone # it's 201-933-4000[/quote]
    Right before you stop to pick him up just hit him with your car please. Thanks.......

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]Thanks how about a phone # just in case I end up in F-in Ohio or something[/quote]</p>

if you end up in ohio grab Bray while you are there! and bring back LeBron for BB4417[]</p>[/quote]Will do . In case anyone else needed the phone # it's 201-933-4000[/quote]
    Right before you stop to pick him up just hit him with your car please. Thanks.......
    [/quote]

Hey now... that's the future Knick great we're talking about here

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol i guess i missed that thread as well[/quote]
    It has not been started yet. We need to wait for the schedule to come out. We do know however it will be in Sep or Oct because we want the weather to be somewhat nice.
    [/quote]</p>

oh we shall live ALLL the dreams. who else is going so far</p>[/quote]
    MMB, Ibleedblue85, Kase-1, Shock N Awe, Sharick and yourself.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey now... that's the future Knick great we're talking about here
    [/quote]
    He will be healed by the. Don't worry LT

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol i guess i missed that thread as well[/quote]
    It has not been started yet. We need to wait for the schedule to come out. We do know however it will be in Sep or Oct because we want the weather to be somewhat nice.
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Damn I'm gonna miss out on some good times....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey now... that's the future Knick great we're talking about here
    [/quote]
    He will be healed by the. Don't worry LT
    [/quote]

depends on how bad he got run over

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    I was going to put you as a mabye in parenthesis but I figured you wouldn't go. We will have to get a fund together.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    I was going to put you as a mabye in parenthesis but I figured you wouldn't go. We will have to get a fund together.
    [/quote]

A fund for a hotel room, food, tickets, and everything else.

I can pay for gas. My car gets good mileage

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

that **** better be there for that game... there is no mommy and no school sundays at the meadowlands..

he better scrap together the 80 bucks
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

oh we shall live ALLL the dreams. who else is going so far</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

if i mail you a ticket, will you play a little hookie?</P>

+ Reply to Thread