+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 17229 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]

yea man im like 80 percent sure im going.</p>[/quote]
    Let's just go ahead and switch that to 100 mmmmmmmkay?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Lets make it an Iggles or 'Girls game so if we do lose (knock on wood) we'll have a great time goin Green Street Hooligans on some rival fans, LOL
    [/quote]
    I am a peaceful man Mr. Kase. I will also be with my wifey. lol
    [/quote]
    Well then...... Lets make it a NON rival game if the wifeys are comin, LOL

I tend to get a little 'physical' if we're gettin rocked in our own house (or a bar) and there are mouthy division rival fans near me, LOL
    [/quote]
    Don't get it twisted son. If some Eagles ***** is runnin her rap she will represent. We were hoping to go to the Chargers game.
    [/quote]

Give Rivers some nice words for me. I hate that punk *** mother ****er

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

yea man im like 80 percent sure im going.</p>[/quote]
    Let's just go ahead and switch that to 100 mmmmmmmkay?
    [/quote]

lolol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Lets make it an Iggles or 'Girls game so if we do lose (knock on wood) we'll have a great time goin Green Street Hooligans on some rival fans, LOL
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I tend to get a little 'physical' if we're gettin rocked in our own house (or a bar) and there are mouthy division rival fans near me, LOL
    [/quote]
    Don't get it twisted son. If some Eagles ***** is runnin her rap she will represent. We were hoping to go to the Chargers game.
    [/quote]

Give Rivers some nice words for me. I hate that punk *** mother ****er
    [/quote]

i'll start the ryan leaf chant dont worry

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Me 2...... Ill be taking the train from LI so Ill have at least 1.5hrs to kill some Jameson, Turkey, or Beam

[/quote]
    You are going to have to come up the night before so we can get down. Just plan on spending Sat and Sun night. Call into work on Monday.
    [/quote]
    For that game I think I just may do that....... Ill just get the cheapest room near the stadium, and the hookers and 'party accessories' will be available at check-in, LOL

You're talkin bout the game not the Draft Day party rite?? Im in space with ya rite now
    [/quote]
    No draft day party. That **** will be lame. lol j/k.

This is for a game. Most likely in Oct.
    [/quote]
    Word Word, Its gonna be ONE hell of an event
    [/quote]</p>

yea man im like 80 percent sure im going.</p>

[/quote]
    Yo you should hop on the LIRR as well, avoid a possible DWI, and not having to worry about your car
    [/quote]</p>

yea man deff not trying to get one</p>[/quote]
    Yea man, Im takin the train from Central Islip, changing at Penn and gettin a NJ Transit train 2 E.Rutherford, and the bar looks like its like 8 blocks or so from the train station...... Or we can get a cab
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

to those pondering hotels, let me know

i'll call and get group rates

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Lets make it an Iggles or 'Girls game so if we do lose (knock on wood) we'll have a great time goin Green Street Hooligans on some rival fans, LOL
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote] haha, u guys have wifeys... i will proceed living the dream starting this weekend lol[/quote]</P>

i dont think so MMB, i will be there so you better be on your nest behavior!</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Lets make it an Iggles or 'Girls game so if we do lose (knock on wood) we'll have a great time goin Green Street Hooligans on some rival fans, LOL
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote] haha, u guys have wifeys... i will proceed living the dream starting this weekend lol[/quote]</p>

i dont think so MMB, i will be there so you better be on your nest behavior!</p>[/quote]

Nest behavior? is Matt a bird? [] [:P] []

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]to those pondering hotels, let me know

i'll call and get group rates[/quote]
    ....To The Motor Lodge!!!!!

LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Me 2...... Ill be taking the train from LI so Ill have at least 1.5hrs to kill some Jameson, Turkey, or Beam

[/quote]
    You are going to have to come up the night before so we can get down. Just plan on spending Sat and Sun night. Call into work on Monday.
    [/quote]
    For that game I think I just may do that....... Ill just get the cheapest room near the stadium, and the hookers and 'party accessories' will be available at check-in, LOL

You're talkin bout the game not the Draft Day party rite??* Im in space with ya rite now
    [/quote]
    No draft day party. That **** will be lame. lol j/k.

This is for a game. Most likely in Oct.
    [/quote]
    Word Word, Its gonna be ONE hell of an event
    [/quote]</p>

yea man im like 80 percent sure im going.</p>

[/quote]
    Yo you should hop on the LIRR as well, avoid a possible DWI, and not having to worry about your car
    [/quote]</p>

yea man deff not trying to get one</p>[/quote]
    Yea man, Im takin the train from Central Islip, changing at Penn and gettin a NJ Transit train 2 E.Rutherford, and the bar looks like its like 8 blocks or so from the train station...... Or we can get a cab
    [/quote]

should be just the rutherford station. You can walk it, but dude, just sepnd the 5 bucks on the cab, it'll be worth it

+ Reply to Thread