+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #138491
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,513
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    really dont care what the media heads say. Luck is the best rookie qb.
    No question about it. But RGIII is still really good too.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #138492
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,141
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Michael Boley on Giants failing to stop the run: "It was poor tackling. It’s pretty much what it boils down to."

    Seems to be the theme after every loss. When does is it boil down to scheme and coaching?
    ehhh....

    dude our D was gassed yesterday, and Herzlich was garbage. He got burned by anyone put NEAR him...JPP, Osi, and Tuck were by themselves out there man....and Pitt knew it, and just opened the middle ALL day. they didn't even TRY to trick us. our defense just played some seriously ****ty football. In fact, we're lucky to only lose by a few points. We should be fortunate rapistburger didnt try to throw on us all day, because it would have been a blowout. but they didnt need to pass. we let a backup RB look like a HOFer on us.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #138493
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,420
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    ehhh....

    dude our D was gassed yesterday, and Herzlich was garbage. He got burned by anyone put NEAR him...JPP, Osi, and Tuck were by themselves out there man....and Pitt knew it, and just opened the middle ALL day. they didn't even TRY to trick us. our defense just played some seriously ****ty football. In fact, we're lucky to only lose by a few points. We should be fortunate rapistburger didnt try to throw on us all day, because it would have been a blowout. but they didnt need to pass. we let a backup RB look like a HOFer on us.
    Oh I know, Im not trying to put it all on the defense at all. 3 turnovers and a td. They played well until the second half. The offense was atrocious. I love Tom but at some point you have to say ok, Bradshaws not getting it done, DD is not getting it done. Next man up.

  4. #138494
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,141
    Did you go to the game yesterday?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #138495
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,420
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    Did you go to the game yesterday?
    Nah, I was outeast cleaning the basement, and cutting up trees and big branches in my neighbors yard and mine. You?

  6. #138496
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,141
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Nah, I was outeast cleaning the basement, and cutting up trees and big branches in my neighbors yard and mine. You?
    yea my uncle brought me. he owns a window/door/framing company, and vendors give him tickets all the time. i was saying earlier how there were almost as many steelers fans as giatns fan. they were louder about half the time....awful
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #138497
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,420
    Todays the day......

  8. #138498
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,420
    I keep telling myself Obamas going to win so if he does I wont want to blow my brains out as much

  9. #138499
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,141
    unrelated to this particular election.....

    how is our electoral system so completely ****ed up? Every other democracy in the world has a better way than us. We let local governments choose how to report votes, what machines to use, and decide on certain exceptions(whether polls stay open for lines etc.)....

    Other places have agencies do it. impartial non-govt agencies. they all use the same machines.

    for such a great country, we sure do suck at this.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #138500
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,141
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I keep telling myself Obamas going to win so if he does I wont want to blow my brains out as much
    so you'll just partially blow your brains out? seems equally as messy.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts