+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 17106 FirstFirst ... 49899798991001011091491995991099 ... LastLast

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]Can I get a look at this "Smoking device" please?[/quote]

Check The PM!!!!!

I feel like Santa Claus spreading all this Joy, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Veteran

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]PlainJane and Napier Check Ya PM's!!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>Damn is that the prototype? im a seasoned vet, but that puts mine to shame, looks like you left a round in there though, fedex to trenton? j/k enjoy!</FONT></P>

[/quote]
    I was so damn Jealous of my boy not to mention he got a gameworn and signed LT jersey framed and all with a certificate of authenticity, <FONT color=#ff0000>and signed covers of the 1st 2SB Sports Illustrated signed by OJ Anderson and I 4get all for 150
    </FONT>
    But the 'device' was from a head shop on LI and it was one of 2, when he got it, it was the last of its kind (not to mention its a hand crafted Jerome Baker)
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>I have an MBNA GIANTS credit card, and with my points they sent me an official superbowl program with a hologram lombardi trophy on the cover signed by Eli, saving it for my little man</FONT></P>

[quote user="napier23"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]PlainJane and Napier Check Ya PM's!!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="4">Damn is that the prototype? im a seasoned vet, but that puts mine to shame, looks like you left a round in there though, fedex to trenton? j/k enjoy!</font></p>

[/quote]
    I was so damn Jealous of my boy not to mention he got a gameworn and signed LT jersey framed and all with a certificate of authenticity, <font color="#ff0000">and signed covers of the 1st 2SB Sports Illustrated signed by OJ Anderson and I 4get all for 150
    </font>
    But the 'device' was from a head shop on LI and it was one of 2, when he got it, it was the last of its kind (not to mention its a hand crafted Jerome Baker)
    [/quote]</p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">I have an MBNA GIANTS credit card, and with my points they sent me an official superbowl program with a hologram lombardi trophy on the cover signed by Eli, saving it for my little man</font></p>[/quote]
    Thats whats up dude!!!!

U musta used alotta points cause my friend (same kid who got the device and other stuff) got a Giants card at one of the games last season and to get anything decent you gotta spend a FORTUNE!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Veteran

Kase, this dude wants you to put an order in for him, does that shop customize, he needs a 72 dolphins one </P>

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__1D2...L&amp;index=11</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

Plus MMB and IBB85 are both celebrating B-days that month.
    [/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>

[/quote]
    MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)
    [/quote]</p>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </p>[/quote]

I hope it rains

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>[/quote]
    MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)
    [/quote]

<font size="6">**** YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:@]</font>
    [/quote]

I just want to let you know, I'm not really mad at you... that was just a low blow, I was tired, and low blows and being tired don't mix very well, so I kinda flipped. Nothing personal.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="napier23"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </p>

[/quote]
    OK Ive been at work and just got home, I missed out what game did we all decide?????

<font color="#ff0000">My job just recently blocked these MBs</font> (but I can still go on iamaranger, draftcountdown and the yankees.com MBs)
    [/quote]</p>

YOUR JOB SHOULD BE FIRED!</p>[/quote]

Im PO'd cause I posted on here for along time when I was at work and now this is the only site that I post on that I cant even read...... Hopefully Ill be hearin word about gettin a new job in the next 1-3wks
    [/quote]

u been leavin me out of a lot of cyphs brotha.. let me see the beast
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </p>[/quote]

I hope it rains
    [/quote]

lol u miserable phack

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

I hope it rains
    [/quote]

lol u miserable phack[/quote]

Well, I didn't need this before I went to sleep last night

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>[/quote]
    MMB
    has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so
    awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate.
    <font size="5">(Except LT of course)</font>
    [/quote]

I just didn't. That was a low blow. I told him that there's a good reason that I can't go that day, and he went ahead and posted that.

So I had a knee jerk reaction

lol it made me laugh, i say in jest

+ Reply to Thread