+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 16798 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 167976

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Veteran

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Can't go on the 11th, because I have family obligations that day. My grandparents anniversary. There is no way in hell I leave them hanging out to dry on their special day so I can go to a game with you guys.

Family > football

I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go and then I would catch up with you guys, but I guess that's for another season
    [/quote]

listen bro, i got it..

get them Anny tickets to the game...

well show grand pappy and mumsy a good time...

are they familiar with power hour?[/quote]

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

They both hate Eli's guts

Our idea of fun is not their idea of fun

I think they just want to stay at home (I don't blame them) and relax, nothing big.
    [/quote]

do't worry i'll get em so **** faced they'll think they are at the jets - pats game[/quote]

LOL

You don't know my family, do you?
    [/quote]

just a couple of the female members []

im obviously just breaking ur balls
    [/quote]

Shouldn't have said that part. I wanted to see how he'd react.

LT people shouldn't feel like they have to tell you they're joking man : p

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Can't go on the 11th, because I have family obligations that day. My grandparents anniversary. There is no way in hell I leave them hanging out to dry on their special day so I can go to a game with you guys.

Family > football

I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go and then I would catch up with you guys, but I guess that's for another season
    [/quote]

listen bro, i got it..

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

I think they just want to stay at home (I don't blame them) and relax, nothing big.
    [/quote]

do't worry i'll get em so **** faced they'll think they are at the jets - pats game[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

im obviously just breaking ur balls[/quote]

Hi daddy
    [/quote]

poppa bud will do
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Family > football

[/quote]</p>

well im tryna get MMB to come with me to the AZ game so why dont you come up then?? or we can go to the philly game here since those are always my favorite- ughh why am i botherin with thi snonsense, he will just come up with another LAME excuse why he cant go..................</p>[/quote]

LOL

Forget a Sunday night game.... 3.5 hour ride after 11:30? And then wake up early in the morning for class? yeaaaaaaaaaaah.... that wouldn't work well for me.

And that's not a LAME reason to not go to the Oakland game!

And ur bothering with this nonsense because you love me []

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Family > football

[/quote]</P>

well im tryna get MMB to come with me to the AZ game so why dont you come up then?? or we can go to the philly game here since those are always my favorite- ughh why am i botherin with thi snonsense, he will just come up with another LAME excuse why he cant go..................</P>[/quote]

really? Ur trying to get me to go to that game, thats news to me?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Family &gt; football

[/quote]

listen bro, i got it..

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

Hi daddy
    [/quote]

poppa bud will do[/quote]

If ur my father, you got action young and early... god damn

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you too.... lol

Family > football

[/quote]</p>

well im tryna get MMB to come with me to the AZ game so why dont you come up then?? or we can go to the philly game here since those are always my favorite- ughh why am i botherin with thi snonsense, he will just come up with another LAME excuse why he cant go..................</p>[/quote]

LOL

Forget a Sunday night game.... 3.5 hour ride after 11:30? And then wake up early in the morning for class? yeaaaaaaaaaaah.... that wouldn't work well for me.

[/quote]

break the cycle my man... go into class hung over and half asleep...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Family > football

[/quote]

listen bro, i got it..

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

Hi daddy
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i was a prodigy

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Family &gt; football

[/quote]

listen bro, i got it..

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]

Hi daddy
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i was a prodigy[/quote]

LMAO

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you too.... lol

Family &gt; football

[/quote]</p>

LOL

[/quote]

break the cycle my man... go into class hung over and half asleep...[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

When I go to a game, I ain't drinking because I have to drive my *** back down here from up there.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you too.... lol

Family > football

[/quote]</p>

LOL

[/quote]

break the cycle my man... go into class hung over and half asleep...[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

When I go to a game, I ain't drinking because I have to drive my *** back down here from up there.
    [/quote]

take a train

+ Reply to Thread