+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 16122 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 161212

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

<FONT color=#800080 size=4>" I'm not going to let IbleedBlue85 get all the attention at the party! Count me in !"</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL that was funny. and im not getting all of the attention so relax over there! hahaha</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

<FONT color=#800080 size=4>" I'm not going to let IbleedBlue85 get all the attention at the party! Count me in !"</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL that was funny. and im not getting all of the attention so relax over there! hahaha</P>

[/quote]</P>

Relax over here? OK</P>

just mine []
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just mine [][/quote]</P>

[]</P>

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Relax over here? OK</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL ill be fine! you sound like my father haha</P>

All-Pro

LT whether it was Oct 11 or any other date you where not coming, you don't want to come, you've made it clear, you don't wanna come you don't wanna drink you don't wanna do anything you "Claim" you do want to do, we get it....you can drop the facade now, we've systematicly broken down every single excuse you've come up with and all you do is come up with another excuse, noone has this many reasons not to do something unless they don't want to do it.

Men with a family, with kids, and a full time job that live multiple states away are making it, and you can't? please, you don't want to come, so stop making up your excuses and "Acting" like you want to be here and are upset you are missing out, you are choosing not to come.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Relax over here? OK</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I think I am.</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT whether it was Oct 11 or any other date you where not coming, you don't want to come, you've made it clear, you don't wanna come you don't wanna drink you don't wanna do anything you "Claim" you do want to do, we get it....you can drop the facade now, we've systematicly broken down every single excuse you've come up with and all you do is come up with another excuse, noone has this many reasons not to do something unless they don't want to do it.

Men with a family, with kids, and a full time job that live multiple states away are making it, and you can't? please, you don't want to come, so stop making up your excuses and "Acting" like you want to be here and are upset you are missing out, you are choosing not to come.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL well im glad im not the only one ranting today.</P>

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I think I am.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

All-Pro