+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    hmm....not quite sure about that. Even Fox News said that Romney spent almost $100M more than the Obama campaign. Unless of cuorse youre talking over 2 elections.
    Well i know between the both of them they spent nearly 2 billion.....

Dude acquires 21 Papa Johns franchise locations a week before they legalize maryjane in Colorado......yea, i'd say he's pretty incredible. wins at life, perhaps?
    He did?? what a lucky bastad. Im not sure how I feel about the legalizing weed thing. Love the stuff personally but Ill be the first to admit it turns you into a lazy *** zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well i know between the both of them they spent nearly 2 billion.....
    Well, at some time at around 11:30ish last night, I flipped to Fox News, ya know, for the comedy....lol, and anyway, one of the female analysts brings up something along the lines of "Well, now that this is over, the Republican party knows that Governor Romney had spent $90 Millions more than Predient Obama's campaign.....they are going to soon be asking where all that money went..." (Paraphrasing)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

hmm....not quite sure about that. Even Fox News said that Romney spent almost $100M more than the Obama campaign. Unless of cuorse youre talking over 2 elections.
    here's a report from about 3 weeks ago.
    http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

He did?? what a lucky bastad. Im not sure how I feel about the legalizing weed thing. Love the stuff personally but Ill be the first to admit it turns you into a lazy *** zombie.
    haha. well, I wouldn't be overly concerned. I'm not quite sure there's going to be some sort of massive increase of people taking up a new hobby lol. There's really no way to gauge how much income it would generate until they do it. But between business income tax for what i assume to be some new companies, and sales tax, something is better than nothing. I smoke only ocassionally, but I'm an advocate for legalization due to the above reasons.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well, at some time at around 11:30ish last night, I flipped to Fox News, ya know, for the comedy....lol, and anyway, one of the female analysts brings up something along the lines of "Well, now that this is over, the Republican party knows that Governor Romney had spent $90 Millions more than Predient Obama's campaign.....they are going to soon be asking where all that money went..." (Paraphrasing)
    Megan Kelly? Shes hot.

Megan Kelly? Shes hot.
    no idea....but im not shocked if you knew exactly who i was talking about. Sad, Dezz.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

no idea....but im not shocked if you knew exactly who i was talking about. Sad, Dezz.....
    Brilliant, well educated, beautiful, articulate, reasonable. (and she's a successful attorney)
    Yes....Megen Kelly has it all.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I dont remember who it was. blonde, yes...but i have no idea. not relevant to conversation lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    Her face is kind of busted

+ Reply to Thread