+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    You do realize that Romney had the better financial backing right? What was it, $800M....
    Yeah, that's my point lol

In regards to the nomination: it's who's got the funds for the campaign more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Too politically agendized.
    I think shes as smart as whip, and witty which makes her even more attractive imo. She owns Bob Beckel every time they debate. The Five needs a another Dem. Poor Bob gets picked on. lol

It was Megan Kelly. I watched Fox all night. They had by far the best coverage. Actually called most of the Obama states before anyone else.
    Yea i noticed they had different numbers most of the night. what was with Rove trying to argue his own company for calling Ohio blue? lol...
    taking away the credibility of your ****ty network? it was one thing they were doing right, and Rove was insistent that tehy were all wrong.

great comedy from the GOP-NETWORK
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yea i noticed they had different numbers most of the night. what was with Rove trying to argue his own company for calling Ohio blue? lol...
    taking away the credibility of your ****ty network? it was one thing they were doing right, and Rove was insistent that tehy were all wrong.

just out of curiosity do you call nbc or cnn the LIB-NETWORK?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    just out of curiosity do you call nbc or cnn the LIB-NETWORK?
    I dont really watch MSNBC....

ok, here's the difference between networks:
    MSNBC knows they are liberal. It's no hidden secret.

Fox News was literally created as a spin-off(to use a television term) of the Republican Party, yet still uses "Fair and balanced" as their motto. I mean for ****s sake, their motto isn't even fair and balanced as it's a blatant lie, so what does that say?

CNN is the damn closest you can get to moderate, of course 75% of republicans will argue that, since they arent slobbing gop knob. Is it more liberal? yea, i'd guess the majority of their team is, with the exception of the 2 gentlemen whos names escape me at the moment, who are part of their regular political panel during the election shows. I'll be honest, i don't watch often enough to know who is who, and what each person's position is....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

What are you talking about? Rove only suggested they should not have called it that early. The only numbers any one was using was the live vote from the Ohio Secretary of State.
    You need to pay attention.
    Fox played that entire broadcast right down the line. Please stop drinking the Kool Aid ****y. You are way off base here.
    The two commentators were Rove and Joe Trippi, who was the campaign manager for Howard Dean. Unlike what propaganda you might have fallen for, Fox has some of the most respected liberals on their air every day.
    Alan Colmes, Joe Trippi, Bob Beckel, Juan Williams etc.....
    You have NO idea what you're talking about.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

What are you talking about? Rove only suggested they should not have called it that early. The only numbers any one was using was the live vote from the Ohio Secretary of State.
    You need to pay attention.
    Fox played that entire broadcast right down the line. Please stop drinking the Kool Aid ****y. You are way off base here.
    The two commentators were Rove and Joe Trippi, who was the campaign manager for Howard Dean. Unlike what propaganda you might have fallen for, Fox has some of the most respected liberals on their air every day.
    Alan Colmes, Joe Trippi, Bob Beckel, Juan Williams etc.....
    You have NO idea what you're talking about.
    ROAR!!! Whos cares...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ROAR!!! Whos cares...
    Good comeback. Nice deflection. When you make a comment, be prepared to back it up.
    You never struck me as the gullible type. Matt?.......yes.

Good comeback. Nice deflection. When you make a comment, be prepared to back it up.
    You never struck me as the gullible type. Matt?.......yes.
    I never once COMPLAINED about the coverage last night....i was making a comment on what i watched.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I never once COMPLAINED about the coverage last night....i was making a comment on what i watched.
    You said they had different numbers all night. Thats completely false. I clicked between Fox, CNN and MS and they all had the exact same numbers.
    Thats not complaining? That was a pure fabrication on your part.

+ Reply to Thread