+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 17534 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 175338

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]

already did

I want one..

BAD
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i thought you were MMB i was mrs MMB and LT was mini MMB lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

I gave you a ring and the question.</P>

he gave you the question and no ring</P>

[/quote] u gotta show up to get the girl bro[/quote]</P>

this is another very true statement lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I thought u were coming down here before the draft?</P>

[/quote]</P>

there has been alot of family stuff going on thats been not good so im def not making it all the way to delaware within the next week- i talked to one of my sisters the other day hopefully sometime in may but you will be gone by then so i prob wont see you around campus til rush week in the fall ill make my annual trip back down there..</P>

and to get the girl its baout YOU showing up.. not me. lol</P>

And to all, I got pics of the Giants 'Smoking Device' ready to be passed around in a PM, so lemme know if u wanna see it....... TRUST me you will!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]
    What about me you *****.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i thought you were MMB i was mrs MMB and LT was mini MMB lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

I gave you a ring and the question.</P>

he gave you the question and no ring</P>

[/quote] u gotta show up to get the girl bro[/quote]</P>

this is another very true statement lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I thought u were coming down here before the draft?</P>

[/quote]</P>

there has been alot of family stuff going on thats been not good so im def not making it all the way to delaware within the next week- i talked to one of my sisters the other day hopefully sometime in may but you will be gone by then so i prob wont see you around campus til rush week in the fall ill make my annual trip back down there..</P>

and to get the girl its baout YOU showing up.. not me. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Damn</P>

There goes that.</P>

Well, I'm actually taking a May term class this year, so maybe.... I dunno...</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]

already did

I want one..

BAD[/quote]
    Hand Crafted Jerome Baker piece...... Thank goodness its one of my best friends who owns it, I get to rip it a few days a week

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]
    What about me you *****.
    [/quote]</P>

i guess its like a guys only thing cuz ive been witing since last night....</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]
    What about me you *****.
    [/quote]</p>

i guess its like a guys only thing cuz ive been witing since last night....</p>[/quote]Sorry Lovey, I didnt know

BB4417 and IBB check the PMs

[/quote]
    What about me you *****.
    [/quote]
    LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush

+ Reply to Thread