+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #138661
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    In Reese We Trust
    Bradshaw, Coe, Phillips and Williams not practicing today


    If bradshaw cant practice he shouldnt play.

  2. #138662
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Asserting that someone is uninformed and calling them an idiot are completely separate and unrelated things
    in an unrelated discussion yest. MH called me a "friggin' idiot" =O
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  3. #138663
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    in an unrelated discussion yest. MH called me a "friggin' idiot" =O
    I dont know who has thinner skin. You or MH. lol

  4. #138664
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    In Reese We Trust
    Bradshaw, Coe, Phillips and Williams not practicing today


    If bradshaw cant practice he shouldnt play.
    agreed, none of that superman **** he tries taht never works for us. lol

    not since @Buffalo 2007 lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #138665
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont know who has thinner skin. You or MH. lol
    I've caused MH to leave the forums for days at a time.....2 different ocassions. I think that speaks for itself lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  6. #138666
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,681
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    in an unrelated discussion yest. MH called me a "friggin' idiot" =O
    That was him being emotional then, you know he doesn't mean that.

  7. #138667
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    That was him being emotional then, you know he doesn't mean that.
    I know that, but it fits into your post of describing argument vs. discussion lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  8. #138668
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,681
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I know that, but it fits into your post of describing argument vs. discussion lol
    point taken, but I didn't do any such thing now did I :-P

  9. #138669
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    point taken, but I didn't do any such thing now did I :-P
    nope.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #138670
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    again, youre both "soft".

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts