+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

RF messaged me and said that the site admins in IT found nothing in the filter that would cause my name the have the asterisks *** <----like that and they have no idea why my name appears that way. i guess i'll go host my sig elsewhere.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    RF messaged me and said that the site admins in IT found nothing in the filter that would cause my name the have the asterisks *** <----like that and they have no idea why my name appears that way. i guess i'll go host my sig elsewhere.
    Its not the name....its the personality. It needs to be expunged.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

what are you guys doing for the game this week? meaning where are you watching it? I'm stuck at work so it will be watching gamecast on my phone, following little blue dots and lines.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    what are you guys doing for the game this week? meaning where are you watching it? I'm stuck at work so it will be watching gamecast on my phone, following little blue dots and lines.
    I be sitting in my living room watching on my flat screen.... cause when I needed a new TV a few months ago I found out they don't make real TV's anymore ......

true story

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I be sitting in my living room watching on my flat screen.... cause when I needed a new TV a few months ago I found out they don't make real TV's anymore ......

true story

What kind of TV you looking for?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    What kind of TV you looking for?
    Haha ...I was looking for a 26 inch picture tube square tv...I built our entertainment center years ago to take the TV we had at the time....opening is 31x31 ....Nobody in this area had tube TV's any more....long story short we ended up buying a wide screen which gives us the same viewing area but its a rectangular 16 x 32 when measured diagonally...While I've used to it it looks a little funny in the cabinet it doesn't fill the hole as nice as the old tuber....the next size up in the wide screen just wouldn't fit.....it is what it is I guess the entertainment center in staying so we will live with the misfit wide screen ....Hell I like the wide screen just wish I could have gotten the next size up in there

SOFT!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    SOFT!
    lol, we're playing some of the worst football i've seen from the Giants in the past 10 years....meaning, in my recent memory...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    lol, we're playing some of the worst football i've seen from the Giants in the past 10 years....meaning, in my recent memory...
    Well nothing rivals weeks 16 and 17, 2009, but this is close.

And why the heck am I playing you two weeks in a row? What is the Commish thinking?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well nothing rivals weeks 16 and 17, 2009, but this is close.

And why the heck am I playing you two weeks in a row? What is the Commish thinking?
    thats very true....

i didnt play you this week, i played Kase. Do you mean the next 2 weeks??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread